Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Catch can

3K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  mikelbring 
#1 ·
Hey gang, I tried searching catch can but for some reason didn’t see anything. I’ve got a modified final edition and wanted to add a catch can. Last time I looked, I saw one that also replaced the coolant reservoir but when I searched again, the one I found was pricey. Anyone got a recommendation?

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
#4 ·
So here’s what I was looking at, it looks like you’ve got to pump out the catch can vs unscrewing something to dump out the nasty. I don’t drive the Evo much, just hit 13k the other day in it so I’m not worried about having to empty it often. I’ve got a catch can in my Trackhawk and I’m like why don’t I have one for the car??

https://www.driven-fabrication.com/products/evo-x-catch-can?variant=2802768281626

Attachments

#7 ·
I’m a little over 400 at the wheel. I just like the clean look of the one with the coolant reservoir and the use of factory bolts to install it. I definitely have not taken the cheap route on this car so far. So for a couple hundred more, I’m ok with it.

Anyone making carbon fiber steering wheels for these still?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.