Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

The Forum Wars

5K views 33 replies 21 participants last post by  Scooter 
#1 · (Edited)
Royal Purple’s The Forum Wars is giving real members of real online car communities the opportunity to go head-to-head with rival counterparts in the ultimate racing challenge. Selected cars had to be street legal, running DOT approved tires. Drive back weekly to watch 10 track burning episodes of head-to-head competition.

http://www.theforumwars.tv

Owner of EVOx:
lol i was the one driving the white evo x. all that was done to it was a tbe and tune, that's it. oh and some tires that had been sitting for like a year, although relatively fresh tread wear wise. the evo x is actually my g/f's car; at the time i was driving an 08 sti. kind of ironic.

my buddy was driving the black 08 sti. he had tbe, headers, uppipe, kw suspension, front lip, rear spoiler, race pads, recaro bucket seats, 6 pt harnesses, 18x9.5 wheels, re-11 tires.

i've signed some mumbo jumbo where i can't reveal much about the show, but hopefully the episode proves to be entertaining for you all.

i'm sure there's a ton of people who would've been a better representation of the evom community, but to be honest, i had the opportunity to go, and i went for it.

who's going to deny tv time right?
http://forums.evolutionm.net/8177035-post34.html
^^^:duh:

#15 ·
If they were going to go so far as to base a show off "the forums", wouldn't it behoove them to have gotten someone actually actively involved in the forums?

For example, on EvoM; Noize? For example, here, Dino? Why just randomly choose someone? Did they even make an effort, send out PMs, etc? Or just expect people to stumble upon it?

Personally, I want to see Uncle Scotty from NASIOC, but that's just me :p

#22 ·
First off, i know BOTH of these guys

Sam, white evo just sold his SUBARU STI, the evo is his GF's car, he drives a S2k

Jon, is his buddy, the car is stage 2 and makes dick for power

if you wanna see how they REALLY perform check Import tuner this month
and see the article EVO VS STI where i whoop BOTH their asses

PS see the TEAM SCS on the fenders?
Team South Coast SUBARU ..... on an evo
this is all setup and BS

#28 ·
#30 ·
"Please also include details of your location, driving experience and a picture of your car." Is what they say, so they are not going to pick someone who has countless hours on the track. But they will pick the car that has 120 more horsepower though. Thats the fair one ;)
I hate shows like this, who races the 1/8 mile????????? Sure as hell don't over here. Congrats you can shift like twice, lol. And the road course track does seem fun though. But like i said, there not going to pick Gates as a competiter. And the one where the guy in the Camaro WTF!! Wow just wow. But anyway, we should represent OUR Evo X on this forum and then go after the Camaro guys ;) That would be fun. Or we could make our own Internet TV show. lol

#33 ·
Wow, what a hot mess that kid in the Evo was. It looked like he was not even trying, sorta like the Evo would of spanked the Sti if he would had layed the gas pedal more than half way. What a tool. I would like to see a more experienced driver with real intentions represent the Evo community.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.