Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

*NEW* Kid on the Block in South Joisey

2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  PROJEKX 
#1 ·
Hey Fellas,

Imma newbie from the New Joisey Shore (South/Cape May Co). I know ABSOLUTELY no one down hear with an EVO of any year. Or anyone who is into cars like myself... Every once in a while i'll catch one here or there on the NJPRKY in 1 of my Bimmers, but then they become a dot in my rearview mirror pretty quick

I just picked up my brand spankin new EVO X on Monday and looking for some new heads to chill with and bull**** about who's car is faster. I frequent Atco 1-2 times per week in one of my rides and hit up as many events as i can. Plan on hittin up The Summa Slam @ E-Town tomorrow, jus to take a look around.

I would definitely like to meet some locals and shoot the shyt (bout who's cars faster...j/k). Got *BIG* plans for my EVO aka PROJEK_X, which MUST be complete for 8-16-09 for Dooms Day (EVOs shyt-on WRXs) All i can say is my cage better be done or imma get thrown off the track on the first run

But anyways, i look forward to meetin up with yall. Feel free to hit me up AIM style or myspace or on here.

Drive Safe!!!

TeeJay

AIM: PROJEK EVOX
MSN: projek_x@live.com
yahoo: projek_EVOX

See less See more
#7 ·
welcome

and exactly what kind of big plans do you have?

as for 8/16/09, you referring to that shootout in Englishtown? Because I will be there myself and competing...
WOW, coming up here all the way from Florida huh. Now that's a trooper!!!

BIG PLANS consist of... too much stuff to list ;) Everything from wheels to a *new* color and eerything in between. And i'm shootin for 600whp on Stock block...
Once things get underway i will be starting a thread with the complete build.

#3 ·
Welcome. post photos of your ride when you have them.

#6 ·
Thanks Fellas! I will be posting the COMPLETE Projek once parts finally get here and the build can finally get underway. Thats the worst part, waiting for parts to get here :(

#9 ·
^^^ uh oh stevo.... looks like your gonna have some competition ;) (j/k) anyways welcome. make sure you do everything right or your car is gonna be a ticking time bomb. post picks and such when you have them.

welcome

#14 ·
One is a 4-Door and the other is a coupe?!?!

#12 ·
yo bro i lived there for 8 years but just moved back to philly, my parents has a house in n.wildwood im there like every other weekend even in the winter so just pm maybe we can find a meet we can roll together to.

#15 ·
I go to atco alot in the Fall and as soon as they re-open in the spring. If you wanna meet up there thats cool. PM me and i'll give u my number...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.