Fuel system Public Service Announcement - Page 2 - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Evo X > Evo X Performance
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Evo X Performance General discussion for performance topics that are unique to the Evo X. IF THE TOPIC IS COMMON WITH OTHER LANCERS, PLEASE POST IT IN: '08+ Lancer Common.
Sponsored by:

Old 01-12-2016, 10:19 PM   #11
razorlab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier_p23 View Post
Ok so I'm leaving this hell hole of a state called Alaska pretty soon and headed to fl no I know I can get E85 down there in question is if I can fill up with it using stock pump, lines and hoses and be good? Also tune I'm already using a stand alone tune for my car on 90pump dont know how the state with the most oil only offers 90 as there highest but tuning at E85 are you using two diffently base maps on stock ecu?
Again, search, all those questions have been answered many times on here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
razorlab is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2017, 03:18 AM   #12
EVO_FE7453

Get a flex fuel kit with supporting mods(research) and either get an E tune of find a local tuner who is proficient in FF tuning for OUR car- most are not! Research your shops tuner before trusting your car with just any1!
2015 Evo X WW FE flex fuel - GTX3576 - Full Race TM - Flex fuel kit w/Walbro 450 - ID1300s - AMS Titanium TV exhaust, 3"Intake, FMIC, UICP - Turbo Smart BOV-AMS Fuel Rail- Driven Fab Catch Can - Comp. Stage 3 - AEM gauges
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Slowpoke tuned
466/372 e85 - Mustang Dyno
EVO_FE7453 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-14-2017, 01:53 PM   #13
volpix
n00b

probably not
volpix is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2017, 01:54 PM   #14
volpix
n00b

or yes
Old 03-14-2017, 01:54 PM   #15
volpix
n00b

ops... sorry!!
Old 03-11-2018, 12:49 AM   #16
slice
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetrickerman View Post
I thought I would post a thread about this since I have had a few dozen of my customers complain about their car not driving right or behaving weird.

Do not use submersible rubber hose as the feed line from your pump outlet to the fuel hanger. The rubber hose easily kinks which severely limits the amount of fuel flowing through that hose to your engine. As you can see in the first attached image, the hose is easily kinked. This is avoided by using a corrugated fuel hose.

You want a corrugated fuel hose that is 8mm in diameter. I attached a picture of what you want (the second pic). The corrugated fuel hose is MUCH less likely to kink (unless you literally smash the hanger into the tank)because when it is bent it retains a cylindrical shape much better than a rubber hose. You can kink the corrugated fuel hose, but it is hard to do unless you are purposely trying to kink it.

If you dont know where to get a corrugated fuel hose, I know MAPerformance (and im sure other vendors as well) supply them with their fuel pump install kits and will sell you one. Is the corrugated fuel hose more expensive than a rubber hose? Yes, but an Evo is not something you should cheap out on, period
I've been trying to continue our thread in PM but apparently now I need 15 posts to be able to do so. I can't even reply to you. Lol. Trying to get up to 15 now.
slice is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-11-2018, 12:50 AM   #17
slice
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by volpix View Post
ops... sorry!!
Looks like you were trying to do the same thing to get up to 15 posts huh? Kind of a retarded system that was implemented.. how does a lurker PM otherwise. I used to be able to PM back in 2015 when I first bought the Evo...
slice is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement