A Pillar Triple Pod Suggestions - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Evo X > Evo X Vanity
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Evo X Vanity Discuss body kits, wings, interior mods, etc having to do with the appearance of the Evo X. Do NOT post detailing threads here.

Old 12-05-2016, 12:36 PM   #1
The_Police
n00b

Exclamation A Pillar Triple Pod Suggestions

Hi guys,
I'm looking for suggestions on an A Pillar Triple Pod 52mm. I am looking for a HIGH QUALITY piece that has the same texture and feel of the OEM A Pillar and has the same color grey as the OEM pillar. I want it to look as stock as possible, aside from the 3 gauges sticking out .

I have sent messages to a few companies that produced A Pillar Triples, but they either do not respond or no longer make A Pillar replacements for the X.

So if any of you guys have suggestions on a company that still makes HIGH QUALITY, OEM-LIKE COLOR AND TEXTURE Triple Pod A Pillars, I'd love to hear it.
The_Police is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2016, 01:24 PM   #2
Steve-o
Forum Lackey

Not sure if DSG still makes them. Ortiz Pods? There is a thread on pods, good info there
UR Catback, Mode Short Throw, RPF-1 18x9.5
Underhood, Base, Driveshaft, 5-gate selector bushings
F&R Girodisc 2 piece rotors, Cobb 3 port & AP, Front MM
AL driveshaft, Chris Carbee Tuned 341whp/344wtq on Dynocom - 3325lbs with 1/2 tank -

Last edited by Steve-o; 12-08-2016 at 02:39 AM.
Steve-o is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-07-2016, 09:57 PM   #3
dvniemela

I believe RexSpeed makes one?
dvniemela is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-15-2016, 04:40 PM   #4
FurtadoZ9
Just Spooling Up

I have an ortiz pillar. It's OEM fitment, has the stock location clips and everything.

I also had a pretty good experienxe with them. I cracked mine installing it the first time. They repaired it and shipped it back for free.

Most of the time (depending on their orders) the pillars have a 6-8 week lead time. Which is totally worth it.

I've heard of JCS pods but I don't have any experience with them.
FurtadoZ9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-02-2017, 08:47 AM   #5
MtPeVoX
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Police View Post
Hi guys,
I'm looking for suggestions on an A Pillar Triple Pod 52mm. I am looking for a HIGH QUALITY piece that has the same texture and feel of the OEM A Pillar and has the same color grey as the OEM pillar. I want it to look as stock as possible, aside from the 3 gauges sticking out .

I have sent messages to a few companies that produced A Pillar Triples, but they either do not respond or no longer make A Pillar replacements for the X.

So if any of you guys have suggestions on a company that still makes HIGH QUALITY, OEM-LIKE COLOR AND TEXTURE Triple Pod A Pillars, I'd love to hear it.
Definitely hit up DSG, they had the best one out for a long time. Idk if they are still making them tho.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
MtPeVoX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-02-2017, 05:00 PM   #6
EvoX Noob
n00b

Where can you hit DSG up at? I am also looking for a pillar pod. Was looking at the rexpeed but the reviews for it are terrible.
EvoX Noob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-02-2017, 07:26 PM   #7
MtPeVoX
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoX Noob View Post
Where can you hit DSG up at? I am also looking for a pillar pod. Was looking at the rexpeed but the reviews for it are terrible.
Just go to their website I belive it's like DSG performance or something like that. They have a chat option at the bottom and they are very good at responding.

Old 01-05-2017, 12:13 AM   #8
EvoX Noob
n00b

ended up going with the JCS pod. Read a lot of reviews and all of them were good. So we'll see how it is when it gets here.
Old 01-05-2017, 12:34 AM   #9
MtPeVoX
n00b

Post a pic after u get it. Cuz I'm running the perrin double pod holder that bolts to the top steering wheel cover and I've been looking for something different

Old 01-05-2017, 12:58 AM   #10
EvoX Noob
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtPeVoX View Post
Post a pic after u get it. Cuz I'm running the perrin double pod holder that bolts to the top steering wheel cover and I've been looking for something different

Alright I got you. It'll be like three weeks maybe. But when I get it in I'll post one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement