Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Rexspeed products?

5K views 19 replies 5 participants last post by  91gsx 
#1 ·
Anyone has any rexspeed interior/exterior products? Any pics/comment? im looking at the trunk lip.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I have the duckbill trunk spoiler, it's been good to me so far 13 months and counting.. I like it better than the stock GSR wing, less boy racer or boy ricer more like it. I had the dealership paint the trunk and attach the Rexpeed spoiler before I took delivery. It the next best thing to a do-luck trunk and much cheaper too. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Mitsubishi

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#4 ·
VEry nice. I just ordered mine, painted in white. There's no bolts right? 3m tape only?

#6 ·
i see..and all i gotta do is fill up the 3 annoying holes

#7 ·
Do it right and get it painted, you'll cringe every time you look at the trunk if you don't. I think the body shop charged me $700 Canadian, but I just rolled it into the finance term so it only upped my payment about $12/month..

#8 ·
rexspeed offers that.. i paid 50$ to get it in factory wicked white.

#9 ·
No I mean get the holes filled and painted.. You don't want to see holes or rubber plugs in your trunk deck.

I left my spoiler un-painted CF, but it matches pretty well on the phantom black car.

#14 ·
yes thats the one i got. the duckbill. they both look good, but i personally like the duckbill better.

#13 ·
yea i will def get them painted. and good to hear that it fits good. I always buy interior parts from them so i never bought anything for the exterior.

#15 ·
When I ordered the spoiler it was shipped direct from Taiwan to my Mitsu dealership, I also ordered a short shifter and shifter bushings from lancershop at the same time.. The lancershop order took 12 days to get across the Canadian border from the States, but the spoiler was on my car 5 days after I ordered it from Taiwan.. I couldn't believe how fast the shipping was from Rexpeed.

#16 ·
no way? i ordered my cf gauge pod. took 3 weeks. I open the package and it was the wrong part. i called them and literally cursed them out. they ended up sending me the right part the week after, and let me keep the wrong part, which was a cf steering wheel cover.

#18 ·
yea, but i like the quality of their products so far.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.