TPMS Sensors FS - Programmed for FREE - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Merchant Marketplace > Merchant Marketplace
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Merchant Marketplace A place for our Approved Merchants to start threads and discuss sales, products, and services.

Old 08-02-2012, 10:11 PM   #1
N.G.S.
[Approved Merchant]

TPMS Sensors Programmed for FREE - Now I can read Your TPMS too.

NO MORE TPMS LIGHTS ON YOUR DASH!!
NO MORE VISITS TO THE DEALER TO SWAP OUT CODES

TPMS ISSUES:

1. You have a second set of wheels for your Evo X but don't have TPMS sensors in them and are tired of the TPMS warning light on your dash.

2. You haven't installed Factory TPMS sensors on your second set of wheels because you don't want to pay the Dealership to reprogram your car every time you swap wheels.

3. You don't want to spend $450 to buy the Alligator Sens It sensors and the programmer to solve your TPMS light on your dash.

Solution:

Buy a set of Alligator Sens It brand TPMS sensors from me and I will program them to clone your OEM Tire Pressure Monitoring System Sensors. Programming is FREE! With a programmed set of these on your second set of wheels you can swap wheels anytime without triggering a TPMS warning light in your dash. These sensors will work just like the OEM units will without requiring a trip to the dealership to reprogram the units every time you swap wheels.

These are the same ones that sell online for the same $$$ - The difference is that I will program these to clone your codes! You won't need to drop $200 extra on the programmer.
These units will work on your Evo X or RalliArt - just like they work on mine. I have done a bunch for forum members as well as local EvoX owners and all are working to date.

You can read about them here - https://www.evoxforums.com/forums/sho...=tpms+solution

How to order:

First thing we need is your sensor codes. You can get these by going to your local tire shop and ask them to read your codes on your existing wheels. Just ask if they have a TPMS reader, if they do ask how much they would charge to read your codes. The going rate around here is $20-$25 to get them read.

Have them read the codes and write them down as follows:

Front Driver Side - code
Front Passenger Side - code
Rear Driver Side - code
Rear Passenger Side - code

Your codes will show up as either a series of letters and numbers (Hexadecimal) or just a series of numbers. I can program your set with either of these.

If you cannot find a shop to read your codes scroll down for a solution to your problem!

Once you have the 4 codes PM them to me along with your name and address and I will get working on them. Once they are ready to go I will send you a PayPal Invoice. If I have the sensors and valves in stock which is usually the case, I can ship them out to you by the end of the next workday.

Shipping will be out of New York or New Jersey. I can only ship to a PayPal verified address - If you need me to ship elsewhere please let me know beforehand so we can work it out.

Read My Sensors Option!

For an Additional $25 I can send you a reader to use so you can pull your own codes off your existing wheels. I will enclose a return label in the box for the readers trip back to me. Once I get the reader back with your codes I will program a set of sensors with your codes and ship out ASAP to you!

Last edited by N.G.S.; 05-01-2013 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Sensor reading available now!
N.G.S. is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2012, 10:44 PM   #2
brick_city_evo
Just Spooling Up

Hey guys they work I got a set yesterday & no lights come on

2011 evo x gsr pb
5% tint 35% windshield
Debadge
Rexpeed vg
Seibon vr areo kit
Black enkei kojin sumer/raijin winter
Custom audio
Aeromotions r2

iveytuned 421awhp/309awtq

Aem boost, oil pressure & wideband gauge
Grimmspeed 3port
Ams- 750xp, cai, fpr, fuel rail, testpipe, fmic, upper & lower intercooler pipe with tial bov, titanium cat-back
Id 1000
Walbro 450
radium dual cc
Kw v3 coilover with vorshlag top mount
Whiteline rck & camber

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
brick_city_evo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2012, 04:44 PM   #3
N.G.S.
[Approved Merchant]

@Brick - glad they are working - You must of had an Indy Crew put them on after I handed them off to you!

&

TGIF!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Need TPMS sensors that work and won't set off codes?

Buy my TPMS sensors and i will program them to work in your car (guaranteed) for FREE!

MY TPMS VENDOR THREAD

PM me!
TPMS Solution for Evo's and Mitsubishi Honda Subaru

2012 PB GSR

Old 08-03-2012, 06:49 PM   #4
brick_city_evo
Just Spooling Up

Yeah man lol

2011 evo x gsr pb
5% tint 35% windshield
Debadge
Rexpeed vg
Seibon vr areo kit
Black enkei kojin sumer/raijin winter
Custom audio
Aeromotions r2

iveytuned 421awhp/309awtq

Aem boost, oil pressure & wideband gauge
Grimmspeed 3port
Ams- 750xp, cai, fpr, fuel rail, testpipe, fmic, upper & lower intercooler pipe with tial bov, titanium cat-back
Id 1000
Walbro 450
radium dual cc
Kw v3 coilover with vorshlag top mount
Whiteline rck & camber

brick_city_evo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2012, 06:54 PM   #5
insane_DOHC
Forum Lackey

Very nice. I'm going to do this when I need new tires.
insane_DOHC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2012, 06:56 PM   #6
celica2evo
Forum Lackey

damn I spent an arm and leg at the stealership last month for these
AEM wideband, tru-boost, and voltmeter
HKS SSQV BOV
3 port boost solenoid
clear bra from Formula One, 20% tint all around, 50% tint front winshield
+ bunch of other useless goodies
MotionLab Tuned 363whp and 358lbs torque
celica2evo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2012, 04:47 PM   #7
N.G.S.
[Approved Merchant]

Don't get jacked by the Stealership!

Buy these sensors!!!

Buy my TPMS sensors and i will program them to work in your car (guaranteed) for FREE!

MY TPMS VENDOR THREAD

PM me!

2012 PB GSR
Old 08-07-2012, 01:22 AM   #8
Ev0_j0e
Just Spooling Up

I pick up a set recently, Picking up the wheels this weekend. I'll let you know but I know for fact it won't throw the light.
Ev0_j0e is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-08-2012, 12:53 PM   #9
N.G.S.
[Approved Merchant]

New batch of sensors just arrived last night!

Guaranteed not to throw the TPMS light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ev0_j0e View Post
I pick up a set recently, Picking up the wheels this weekend. I'll let you know but I know for fact it won't throw the light.
If you have any issues reach out to me and I will help you out!

MY TPMS VENDOR THREAD

PM me!

2012 PB GSR

Last edited by N.G.S.; 08-09-2012 at 01:42 AM.
Old 08-09-2012, 01:01 AM   #10
p12
n00b

PMed.
p12 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement