Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Exhaust Vids

191K views 438 replies 255 participants last post by  .Adam 
#1 ·
Which exhaust set up would u guys say is the best out right now?

#376 ·
Hope you get your answer man cuz honestly I've wanted to know this for a long time lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#379 ·
Gotta ask. How come 4" are non existent? I combed most of this thread, and still can not find it as a common to buy. Would it constantly scrape, or just be too loud? Just talking mostly for power reasons. I was impressed by most of the exhaust clips, but gotta admit that ebay setup sounded good.

#380 ·
because wouldn't have really any benefit over the 3 inch with the Evo. Just the add on head ache. Clearance - weight etc.
In a reality most of the 3 inch exhaust systems on the evo's on the street also does not have any benefit over the 2.75.
Just saying.

#389 ·
This is the only reason I did not go with Tomei catback, I have Tomei Downpipe and Testpipe, and I was afraid the catback would scream.
Sofar my conclusion is, you go with a single exit for performance, and you go with a T type, for daily driver. V types are loud too.

#396 ·
#397 · (Edited)
Speed Circuit test pipe / MXP cat back/ HKS panel filter.

so i made a short video , but still i think its far away how it sounds in person. Also you can hear how quiet this exhaust set up gets if you are not on t.
The best is on high way. there is 0 drone etc. very comfortable for long travel. But when you on it its sounds great.

here is the video, i made put it together youtube video manager so it is what it is. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtGyKc7ERA4

#400 · (Edited)
#402 ·
I'm going to end up going custom because nobody is making a quad tip set up.
pretty sure COBB makes a quad tip set up, lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.