WW GSR Project - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Non-Merchant Marketplace > Automotive For Sale
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Automotive For Sale For sales of complete autos and motorcycles. For all threads not linking to an ebay or autotrader item, a photo of your item along with a hand written sign with your username is required. You are also required to post a VIN number. Only Verified Members can start new threads.

Old 04-27-2019, 02:38 PM   #1
jfeo
Just Spooling Up

WW GSR Project

2010 Evo GSR Project car for sale.
If you are looking for a cheap roller to build a track car. This is the perfect opportunity for you. Car was fully built until it spun a rod bearing about a year ago. It has slept in my garage since day 1. Original owner. Clean nj title.
If this car doesn't sell as is. It will be parted out completely.

The cons are as follows:
Needs to be put back together. I took it apart with the intention of rebuilding for the 3rd time. Lost interest and Don't have the time or money to do so. My gain your loss.

Here is what will be included with the car.
-A fully built head with kelford 214c cams. Gsc springs retainers and ferrea valves. The built short block has been sold. I can provide you with the CP pistons and 3 Carillo rods. One has damage from the bearing spinning. Crank is Also damaged.
- All drivetrain components including transmission axles differential. etc. Transmission has sheptrans upgraded diff pins.
-A full sidewinder turbo kit with Borg Warner T3 turbo and Tial wastegate. Turbo and wg have less than 3k miles.
- Al air cooling components including a 4in. intake and 4.5 AGP FMIC
- As far as fueling goes it will come with fic 2150 injectors and walbro 450 fuel pump. Fuel lab FPR. Fuel rail and lines have been sold.
- It's got fully adjustable coil overs Megan Racing.
-Varstoens wheels 18x10.5. Tires are shot( camber wear)
- ALL airbags have been removed. This was meant to be a track car only. I have all the airbags except the driver side steering wheel and knee airbags. Crash beams have also been removed.

Now as far as the body. A few dings and scratches around this is a 9 year old car. Rear bumper damage from a lady bumping into me which I never got to fix.
It will include All carbon pieces shown in the pictures. Vis do luck style trunk. Has some sun fading on top. Cf mirror covers and fender vents.

Everything else shown on pictures is included with the hole car. Engine bay was painted electric blue.

The car needs work and a lot of love. However keep in mind this is not a typical street car. Virtually no rust on the car. Been garaged and hand washed since day 1.

There are things I didn't list. Far too many extras to mention. Short shifter, Rear diff bushings, Ams engine mount bushings etc.

The price for everything I believe is more than fair so dont waste each others time with offers. First 12k Takes EVERYTHING. I think extras alone are worth that.

If there are more questions you may have feel free to pm me. Please Read the entire post and make serious inquiries only. Also refrain from any smart or negative comments as they will be ignored. Don't waste my time I wont waste yours.
Car is located in North New Jersey

You can also reach me to my cell at 973 350 four1four6
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190413_195506_1556375878997.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	2.58 MB
ID:	279768   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190413_195433_1556375906215.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	2.84 MB
ID:	279770  
jfeo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2019, 10:19 PM   #2
jfeo
Just Spooling Up

Last edited by jfeo; 05-29-2019 at 07:58 PM.
jfeo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement