Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

F/S: EVO X Ohlins Road and Track Coilovers with Swift Springs

[SOLD] 
4K views 20 replies 5 participants last post by  KTMrider 
#1 · (Edited)
Selling a set of Evo X Ohlins Road and Track coilovers with Swift 120 springs. They are in excellent condition and perform extremely well. They are 34-way dampening and ride height adjustable. The front top hats are also camber adjustable. Normal wear and tear from use and installation. Never driven in the salt/winter. Some rock chips and light scratches but overall in great shape. The threads are all in great shape. All of the damper adjusters are fully functional. No leaks and no scores on the cylinders. There is slight corrosion where the coilovers mount to the body and knuckle, but it is minimal. There is also some rust at/around the pillow ball mounts but again nothing major. These came off of a 2008 Mitsubishi Evo X GSR and should fit all 2008-2015 Evo X (GSR/MR) models. Only selling because I plan to daily my Evo X so I can’t justify having $2.5k+ coilovers. Asking $1475 plus shipping and PayPal fees. Located in Pittsburgh, PA. If interested call or text 412-508-6566.

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
Definitely thought about switching to a lower spring rate. I’ve heard great results from those who daily Ohlins. My gripe with DD’ing them isn’t really with the ride though. I’m more concerned about the elements slowly ruining a nice set of coilovers.

#17 · (Edited)
I don’t know the mileage as they were on my 2008 EVO X when I purchased it. The car had 42,000 original miles when they were taken off and they haven’t been on the car through it’s whole life. With that being said, the mileage on the coilovers is significantly less than the mileage on the car itself.

#20 ·
I only put about 100 miles on the car before I went back to the stock setup, but I would say the car was much more nimble with the Ohlins. They handle the bumps very well but definitely have a rougher ride than the stock struts. Overall I was very impressed with the ride compared to other coilovers I’ve had, especially the ISC’s on my old STi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.