Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Driven Fabrication

984 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  06aznevo 
#1 ·
Well, I've ordered their catch can about a month ago and still nothing. I have emailed them numerous amounts of times as well as tried to call with no type of response whatsoever. Why advertise products if you don't have them? I completely understand that these are all built to order, but there is in NO way it takes more than a month to build a small catch can. When I'm finally able to get a hold of whoever it is that does their emails, I always get the infamous "promise" that a lot of others that have complained about with dates that they will be shipping. It's always "next week" is their answer. The last email I received talked about how they have this event coming up and is why they are delayed. Honestly, what does that have to do with my item that I payed for? So basically they are saying that whatever their stuff is will always be first priority and customers will be whenever they have the time to do it but they will take your money right away. What a way to show their business motto. They have lost my trust in their services 100% and will not order from them every again, nor will ever recommend them to anyone. Hope this helps someone make their decision with purchasing from these people if they decide on doing so. I always thought Driven Fab was supposed to be fairly "reputable" company, but after this happening to me, I looked around and see countless others having the same issue, so this seems to be an ongoing problem with them. Although they have "great" products, it seems to me that they are more so of luring people in with their products to take their money, use it for their own personal projects, and only send out products whenever they actually have the time to do so. This is already a type of business for failure. Anyways, just wanted to share my experience with what I have with them at the moment. Time to call up my credit card and let them handle the situation for me. I hate going through this process as it should never have to be this way. FML

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.