Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Interior LED Lighting

3K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  denlin68 
#1 ·
i want to replace interior dome lights, lic plate and trunk with leds; simple plug and play. Does anyone have any recommendations of places that I can get these ?

I found 2 sources so far, leaning towards Amazon one.
ijdmtoy

amazon

let me know if anyone found any better places

#4 ·
I did the white ijdmtoy ones. They are perfect

#11 ·
#12 ·
#13 ·
Any extra handy-work needed when switching to LED's or just plug and enjoy?

#14 ·
Thanks guys, usually is plug and play unless the picture of led unit is different shape than OEM lights.
Anyone tried the Amazon ones ? I saw the evom guy's thread, just seems to be bit too expensive cuz u need 3 extra bulbs to replace all the ones I need. And yes, I don't want blindingly bright lights either.

#15 ·
does the interior LEDs still slowly dims down like OEM bulbs when locking the car ?
or its instant brightness on/off ? i kind of like how OEM slowly gets brighter and slowly turns off ... anyone?

#21 ·
no other website can beat ebay .99 cents for 2 bulbs plus free shipping ALL these LEDs are all made in china probably from the same factory.... I got screwed spending 46 dollars buying my DLR from superbrightled. For the same exact led bulb its only 6-8 dollars free shipping !!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.