- AEM Air Intake
- FIC 1200cc Injectors

- Plazaman Hotside Pipe
- MAP Exhaust Manifold
- GT Pump 712 Turbo
- Tomei Expreme Dump Pipe
- High Flow Cat 100cell
- Tune

My question is how much power should i expect from the mods. I will be getting them done next week and just curious.

Thanks again for your input

See less See more
#10 ·
I agree, and would have expected better numbers. I was making 390whp (mustang dyno) with e85, OEM downpipe/manifold and stock turbo. I know you aren't on e85, but you did upgrade your turbo. Could have been an incredibly low reading dyno, but I would probably be looking for another tuner.

#11 ·
Hi

ye im pretty gutted at the low results,

I got my car tuned at IS Motor Racing in NSW (Australia) he is a well known tuner for Evo's.

I have asked another tuner and he said i would get around 230 - 240kw from all the parts including tune and which it turned out correct as i got 234kw

i have also looked at other modded EvoX with similar mods (In Australia) and they are making approx 10 -15kw more which is not much.

however on Evo X Forums, there are so many people that are claiming approx 270kw plus with stock turbo and most of these people i assume are from USA, i assume you are in the USA as well since you use 91 Octane, we in Australia use 98 Octane for Performance Cars.

Im not sure if its the fuel that USA uses that can give better power or what

#14 · (Edited)
On pump with stock turbo, the limit is basically 350whp dynojet no matter how many bolt ons you have.... There's really not much else to squeeze out without using e85. I wouldn't expect you to break 260kw without turbo upgrade. With turbo upgrade? Should be much higher.

Your dyno sheet is quite wavy once your boost builds. Did you boost leak test? I would look there first.

#16 ·
I would be happy with 350whp without turbo.

However i have aftermarket turbo GT Pump 712 and am getting 234kw only.

I took my car and showed the dyno sheet to another tuner and he test drove the car and said its pretty bad and i should have gotten more power.

I am going to get it retuned

will post result next week when i get the car back

Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.