Rickerman Tuning: reliable and powerful tuning - Page 38 - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Merchant Marketplace > E-Tuning Services
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

E-Tuning Services A place for our Approved Merchants and E-Tuners to start threads and discuss services. Please do not post results in this section.

Old 04-14-2015, 08:47 PM   #371
chetrickerman
[E-Tuner]

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRalliart View Post
Chet, can you e-tune a Ralliart with the TC-SST too?

/Lennie
Sorry I missed your post, yes I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonK View Post
I just finished my E-Tune with Chet, this is my third experience with e-tuning so I have a good base for comparison. I am very pleased with the results, the difference is night and day. Chet is very precise when it comes to his revisions, and he would not stop until everything was perfect. Thank you Chet, it was a pleasure working with you

I would recommend him to anyone that wants to improve performance/reliability
More than happy to be your tuner!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP mlomker

chetrickerman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2015, 11:54 PM   #372
racerX
Just Spooling Up

I wanted to wait a little while before I wrote anything about e-tuning with Chet so I could give an honest review. This was my first time doing any type of data logging so I was a complete noob and would still consider myself pretty much brand new to e-tuning and data logging. Chet guided me along the way in the process and answered all questions via email very quickly. That's a big deal to me. The guy would always respond within 24 hours. He's straight forward and knows a ton about his profession. My Evolution is a joy to drive and is super smooth. Glad I made the right choice.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
racerX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2015, 08:51 PM   #373
ombitsmike
Just Spooling Up

Before I start, I would like to say my thanks to a great experience with Chet!

I sent PM's to 3-4 different eTuners and only Chet responded back within 1-2 days time (to be fair, he responded within less than 1 hour.) We went back and forth on emails and he stuck with all my stupid/noob questions. That's some good customer service guys.

He sent me the first map and I already felt a huge difference in the car. He was very busy during April, but he always had time to send 1 map per day! His new maps would come just before my shift at work started so I could always plan when to log my car for tuning. I was both scared as shit to log, but at the same time excited because each time just kept getting faster and smoother! I will definitely go back to Chet for future tunes. He goes above and beyond and he just has amazing patience, especially when I had no idea how to log my WDB (and I broke my first serial adapter lol!)

Literally, the little fan girl in me is screaming every time I drive the car because I know now I can drive it the way it was meant to.

Time for a new turbo upgrade! You got my back Chet? lol!

-I would post a Virtual Dyno to show gains, but his is acting up. Hopefully that fixes soon!-
ombitsmike is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2015, 10:27 PM   #374
Natek
Forum Lackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ombitsmike View Post

I sent PM's to 3-4 different eTuners and only Chet responded back within 1-2 days time (to be fair, he responded within less than 1 hour.) We went back and forth on emails and he stuck with all my stupid/noob questions. That's some good customer service guys.

He sent me the first map and I already felt a huge difference in the car. He was very busy during April, but he always had time to send 1 map per day! His new maps would come just before my shift at work started so I could always plan when to log my car for tuning. I was both scared as shit to log, but at the same time excited because each time just kept getting faster and smoother! I will definitely go back to Chet for future tunes. He goes above and beyond and he just has amazing patience, especially when I had no idea how to log my WDB (and I broke my first serial adapter lol!)

Literally, the little fan girl in me is screaming every time I drive the car because I know now I can drive it the way it was meant to.

-I would post a Virtual Dyno to show gains, but his is acting up. Hopefully that fixes soon!-
I will post one for you!! The tune is not finished but almost done and I swear my car is twice as fast as before on the same setup!!
FP Red BB, MAP Ported Ex Manifold, AMS Downpipe, Perrin CBE, Depo Testpipe, AMS Intake, Depo FMIC, Depo LICP, ETS UICP, Grimmspeed EBC, Synapse Dv, TWM Shifter & Cage, Blaqops Walbro 255, FIC 1100's, MAP Fpr, DSG Gauge Pod, H&R Springs, Work Kiwami 18x9.5 +20, Michelin PSS 265/35/18, Rickerman Tuned!!
Natek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2015, 10:28 PM   #375
Natek
Forum Lackey

FP Red, 93 Octane
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	V1.14 VD.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	218018  
FP Red BB, MAP Ported Ex Manifold, AMS Downpipe, Perrin CBE, Depo Testpipe, AMS Intake, Depo FMIC, Depo LICP, ETS UICP, Grimmspeed EBC, Synapse Dv, TWM Shifter & Cage, Blaqops Walbro 255, FIC 1100's, MAP Fpr, DSG Gauge Pod, H&R Springs, Work Kiwami 18x9.5 +20, Michelin PSS 265/35/18, Rickerman Tuned!!
Natek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2015, 10:45 PM   #376
chetrickerman
[E-Tuner]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ombitsmike View Post

More than happy to be your tuner!

Of course I got your back!

RIP mlomker

Old 06-11-2015, 08:41 PM   #377
PR Evo 2nr

I have worked with chet on 4 cars.

Evo 9 505 WHP ran 11.2 (we still need to work on cruise idle and cruise but I was in a hurry to drag race it)

Evo X GSR 490 WHP ran 12.2 (recently had some quirks with mivec pop up way after the tune and even 3 months later he helped me) car is a heavy car and traps 120 MPH

Evo 8 310 WHP on 90 octane at 24 PSI ran 13.2

Evo X MR (tuned it myself but he played a big part and did the sst thought the clutch was slipping but he saved my brother 2500 usd SST clutch job) he did the SST aspect

Guy is a great guy has patience and a good tuner. Chet is always hanging out on FB or whatsapp. Guy is accessible.
PR Evo 2nr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2015, 02:27 AM   #378
JayRoC
Just Spooling Up

This guy right here is a HUGE asset to the Evo X community.

That is all.
JayRoC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2015, 02:46 AM   #379
chetrickerman
[E-Tuner]

Thanks guys!!

RIP mlomker

Old 08-01-2015, 05:41 PM   #380
nomad
n00b

How much do you charge for an e tune. I have a tactrix and evoscan
nomad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement