rexspeed shipping - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Evo X > Evo X General
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Evo X General General discussion on the 2008+ Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

Old 04-11-2011, 07:02 PM   #1
oftheheavens
X-phile

rexspeed shipping

did anyone receive a shipping confirmation from rexspeed? i got a purchase confirmation email, but all it said was 5-7day global shipping, no tracking number or anything.

anyone get a tracking number from them?
A member of NCRSCCA Empire Racing

Trident Motorsports of North Carolina
Pm me for etune or if in the area, road or dyno tune
oftheheavens is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2011, 07:09 PM   #2
lallen3
Forum Addict

Rex shipping is slow, trust me.
lallen3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-11-2011, 07:12 PM   #3
TheSin
[Local Team Member]

Most of it comes from over seas. I haven't got a tracking from them but then again I have never had any issues, some things where super fast others pretty slow but it all showed up. The quality of how the postal system treated it on the other hand was brutal but Derek always took care of that very fast.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
&
TheSin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2011, 07:19 PM   #4
oftheheavens
X-phile

cool thanks for the replies. so that brings me to another question. will they inform you if it is on back order or of any delays?

Old 04-11-2011, 07:24 PM   #5
TheSin
[Local Team Member]

Mine have always been custom orders so I never got a shipped PM till it was actually shipped and he has always been pretty good at letter me know since some of my things where 4-6 weeks to custom build and sure enough 4weeks after order I'd get a PM that it shipped to me. His CS is pretty damn good and one of the big reasons I keep going back to him.

My
and
&
Old 04-11-2011, 07:26 PM   #6
oftheheavens
X-phile

i ordered straight from the website, didn't think of ordering from a vendor on here.

Old 04-11-2011, 07:28 PM   #7
legendary_wraps
Forum Lackey

don't get too excited..... it won't fit anyways.... lol

Mod of the century!!! Ohlins Coilovers.... Oh yeah!!!
legendary_wraps is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-11-2011, 07:28 PM   #8
TheSin
[Local Team Member]

hehe oh I have never done that But I'm sure if you shoot Derek a PM on here he could clear it all up for you. I think he is just Rexpeed on here.

My
and
&
Old 04-11-2011, 07:28 PM   #9
djmac
X-phile

Quote:
Originally Posted by oftheheavens View Post
i ordered straight from the website, didn't think of ordering from a vendor on here.
Not much different. They directly sponsor the site, so ordering through their site is just like ordering through them as a vendor here.

ARK Performance, DBA, StopTech, Injen, Enkei, APR, Apex'i, Touge Factory, Beatrush, Stance, Varis, Competition Clutch, Schroth, Blox, Rally Armor, TWM, Muteki, Tial, Mishimoto, Whiteline, Innovate

BTRcc Beatrush KamiSpeed
djmac is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-11-2011, 07:29 PM   #10
TheSin
[Local Team Member]

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary_wraps View Post
don't get too excited..... it won't fit anyways.... lol
it's true for the most part it's cheaper for a reason and will take work, but I have lots of rexpeed on my car just don't expect to get and install it without some effort.

My
and
&
Sponsored Links
Advertisement