eTuning services and sales; what some businesses would like to say but can't - Page 4 - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Merchant Marketplace > E-Tuning Services
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

E-Tuning Services A place for our Approved Merchants and E-Tuners to start threads and discuss services. Please do not post results in this section.

Old 04-04-2014, 08:42 AM   #31
nalani69
Just Spooling Up

Damn hollywood, that sucks bro. i know partly how some of you guys as vendors or business owners feel, in an extent towards customer service. when i was in the military, i had to pretty much baby and wipe the ass(figure wise) of Officers. for those that dont know or understand, officers think the fucking world revolves around them and their decisions based on the rank they hold, and we have to do everything for them like spoiled children.sadly, we get paid the same regardless of what goes on, or everytime i went above and beyond or stayed late to complete a task for some senior dickhead i would have just cut the entire deal out. idk, what im saying is i get the point.

on the topic of our forum and our community, im not gonna lie, i have probably asked for (pestered even) advice from quite a few people about parts, tuning, etc many times over. and while some of these people have helped me out just to be helpful and some wanted my business, it doesnt always quite work out that way. shopping around for prices is a good practice, but as customers once we get our shit figured out we should have loyalty to those that are our service providers. its a win win. one of the reasons i dont use certain people for certain services anymore is because they made promises they didnt keep or didnt want to give me advice that would lead me to do business with them. i guess in that way maybe im in the wrong, because i do feel like i took advantage of those people. so, sorry. you guys know who you are. now to just get the rest of the turbo stuff figured out....
2014 WW GSR - SSS - VBT AUTOWERKS WW UICP - APEXI POWER INTAKE - RRE RESONATED TP - TOPSPEED PRO 1 - GS 3 PORT - AEM UEGO WIDEBAND - FEAL SUSPENSION 441 "ROAD RACING SERIES" COILOVERS - GRAMLIGHTS 57D 18x9.5 +22 - ADVAN AD08 265/35/18R - TORQUE SOLUTIONS CATALOG - CUSTOM 600G SHIFT KNOB - FORCEWERKZ VARIS REPLICA FRONT BUMPER AND SIDESKIRTS BY DTM AUTOBODY

339wtq/329whp 91 octane
372wtq/400whp e85
nalani69 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2014, 11:05 AM   #32
Roen
Forum Lackey

But....that's how a military command structure works?

Salute the rank, but respect the person if they deserve it.
Roen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2014, 06:36 PM   #33
nalani69
Just Spooling Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roen View Post
But....that's how a military command structure works?

Salute the rank, but respect the person if they deserve it.
doesnt mean you attend to the whim of every whinning officer. thats not the nature of the job. i was a member, not a slave
2014 WW GSR - SSS - VBT AUTOWERKS WW UICP - APEXI POWER INTAKE - RRE RESONATED TP - TOPSPEED PRO 1 - GS 3 PORT - AEM UEGO WIDEBAND - FEAL SUSPENSION 441 "ROAD RACING SERIES" COILOVERS - GRAMLIGHTS 57D 18x9.5 +22 - ADVAN AD08 265/35/18R - TORQUE SOLUTIONS CATALOG - CUSTOM 600G SHIFT KNOB - FORCEWERKZ VARIS REPLICA FRONT BUMPER AND SIDESKIRTS BY DTM AUTOBODY

339wtq/329whp 91 octane
372wtq/400whp e85
nalani69 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2014, 07:00 PM   #34
Overkooled

I got e-tuned by Hollywood-X and despite the 6 hour time difference from wherever he's at. It was worth the wait. He's badass and sorry I didn't get the chance to write you a review Hollywood-X but yeah he's a knowledgeable guy answered all my n00bie questions. I give em 12 out of 10 stars!
Overkooled is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement