Rickerman Tuning: reliable and powerful tuning - Page 44 - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Merchant Marketplace > E-Tuning Services
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

E-Tuning Services A place for our Approved Merchants and E-Tuners to start threads and discuss services. Please do not post results in this section.

Old 05-07-2016, 06:38 PM   #431
chetrickerman
[E-Tuner]

More than happy to tune your car. Its a very fun setup!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP mlomker

chetrickerman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2016, 03:16 AM   #432
evox26
Just Spooling Up

Wanted to share my experience with Chet E-tuning my car have to say that I am very happy with the outcome he made a bunch of revisions making the car better each time. I have done 2 autocrosses sense the tune and the car feels great and did not hiccup at any point
Overall I am very happy with the tune and would recommend Chet to anyone looking to get a tune done
2003 CBR 600RR
evox26 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2016, 03:24 AM   #433
chetrickerman
[E-Tuner]

Quote:
Originally Posted by evox26 View Post
Wanted to share my experience with Chet E-tuning my car have to say that I am very happy with the outcome he made a bunch of revisions making the car better each time. I have done 2 autocrosses sense the tune and the car feels great and did not hiccup at any point
Overall I am very happy with the tune and would recommend Chet to anyone looking to get a tune done
thank you for the kind words!

RIP mlomker

Old 05-31-2016, 05:04 AM   #434
TheKhmerboy92

soon soon waiting for a few more parts lol....
TheKhmerboy92 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2016, 05:12 AM   #435
Hutchiseenu
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKhmerboy92 View Post
soon soon waiting for a few more parts lol....
Same here haha

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Hutchiseenu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2016, 02:17 PM   #436
nicholaus
Just Spooling Up

Currently working with Chet to tune my 2014 MR. I originally went with a complete Cobb Stage 3 kit including their AP along with an ETS 4" IC and Turbosmart 18psi WGA. After I found out what Cobb has planned for the future of tuning with their AP, I decided to send it back and get a Tactrix Openport 2.0 instead. That and 95% of people on this forum tell you to start like that from the beginning. Honestly, I would have been happy with the AP, but that's another story. I can say the differences from the Cobb Stage 3 OTS map and Chet's base map alone are night and day. I don't know if the Cobb maps are finicky when it comes to SSTs or what, but it would stay in high rpms when city driving and wouldn't shift into the next gear and was all around jerky at low speeds. Can't wait to get to WOT tuning and get this thing running as it's meant to. Props to Chet and working back and forth is a breeze. I would recommend him to anyone looking to tune their X.
nicholaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-23-2016, 04:18 AM   #437
tyler.s2k
n00b

Just got ahold of Chet this week to start tuning my 11' GSR!
So far he's been very responsive and informative. I'm definitely excited to see how this transforms the car as I'm going from basically all stock to full bolt ons, bigger turbo, etc.. in one big step. Once we're all said and done I'll post up some dyno graphs and such.
Thanks Chet!
tyler.s2k is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-23-2016, 03:09 PM   #438
Epyon

Got my bolt-on tune on 93 from chet earlier this year, love it every day I drive. Can't wait to move up to bigger turbo and e85 some day.

Chet, if I went with an MHI-18k, bigger injectors, walboro pump, etc. Would you be able to tune the setup for 93 and e85? Then I could run a flex fuel kit for the two maps.
Epyon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-23-2016, 03:38 PM   #439
chetrickerman
[E-Tuner]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epyon View Post
Got my bolt-on tune on 93 from chet earlier this year, love it every day I drive. Can't wait to move up to bigger turbo and e85 some day.

Chet, if I went with an MHI-18k, bigger injectors, walboro pump, etc. Would you be able to tune the setup for 93 and e85? Then I could run a flex fuel kit for the two maps.
Absolutely!

RIP mlomker

Old 08-23-2016, 08:43 PM   #440
Epyon

Yessssss, can't wait for that day to come lol.

I swear I'm adding things to the list every week, but oh well.
Epyon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement