Rickerman Tuning: reliable and powerful tuning - Page 45 - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Merchant Marketplace > E-Tuning Services
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

E-Tuning Services A place for our Approved Merchants and E-Tuners to start threads and discuss services. Please do not post results in this section.

Old 08-23-2016, 10:22 PM   #441
Cyp
Forum Lackey

Is there a way to switch tunes on the fly? Or do you recommend a small windows tablet to purchase for uploading tunes?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2016, 01:57 PM   #442
Epyon

All it takes to switch between tunes is turning the car off, plugging in your laptop and running ECUFlash. Takes maybe 1-2 mins usually, easy stuff.

I would say just use a laptop, not sure how a tablet would do recognizing the tactrix and whether EcuFlash and EvoScan will run on it.
Epyon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-24-2016, 03:54 PM   #443
Cyp
Forum Lackey

I had dual boot on my apple. That's all gone now. I was hoping to get a tablet with Windows X

Old 09-14-2016, 02:12 AM   #444
FurtadoZ9
Just Spooling Up

Chet just finished tuning my X. Couldn't be happier with my tune. Chet took his time working through the maps and addressed all my concerns, as well as answering all my noobish questions surrounding the platform. Car drives great and everything is dialed in perfectly. Thanks Chet!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyp View Post
I had dual boot on my apple. That's all gone now. I was hoping to get a tablet with Windows X
As long as it's not a RT tablet and it runs full windows it will work fine. Those RT tablets only let you download content from the app store.

BTW, I'm not too far from you (Brentwood).
FurtadoZ9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2016, 04:53 AM   #445
Cyp
Forum Lackey

I have probably seen you drive by once or twice. What type of mods do you have?
Old 09-14-2016, 02:24 PM   #446
chetrickerman
[E-Tuner]

Quote:
Is there a way to switch tunes on the fly? Or do you recommend a small windows tablet to purchase for uploading tunes?
Yes. With Tephramod V1 you can have 2 maps, or with V3 you can have up to 9 maps

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP mlomker

chetrickerman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2016, 05:24 PM   #447
Cyp
Forum Lackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetrickerman View Post
Yes. With Tephramod V1 you can have 2 maps, or with V3 you can have up to 9 maps
Do you do the dual 91 and E85 tunes? I'm looking into getting the auto sensing e85 gadget.
Old 09-14-2016, 05:52 PM   #448
chetrickerman
[E-Tuner]

Quote:
Do you do the dual 91 and E85 tunes? I'm looking into getting the auto sensing e85 gadget.
Yes I do

RIP mlomker

Old 09-17-2016, 06:49 PM   #449
evox26
Just Spooling Up

Quote:

Chet, is this like a flex fuel setup?
2003 CBR 600RR
evox26 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-18-2016, 03:42 AM   #450
chetrickerman
[E-Tuner]

Quote:
Originally Posted by evox26 View Post
Chet, is this like a flex fuel setup?
Yes, what he is referring to is flex fuel with tephra mod V3

RIP mlomker

Sponsored Links
Advertisement