Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

F/S Innovate Motorsports XD-16 Gauge + LC1 Wideband Controller

5K views 23 replies 4 participants last post by  Jblade 
#1 · (Edited)
*Edit* - Price Drop to $200 Or Best Offer shipped

Hello Everyone,

I have an open box but never installed XD-16 Gauge Kit from Innovate Motorsports. I'm choosing a different direction for my wideband needs so this needs a happy new home.
The XD-16 itself is actually a universal digital gauge and you can change the face from A/F ratio, to temp, to pressure, to other (blank). The LC1 wideband controller should be well known. Since its open box but never installed I'm asking $200 Or Best Offer shipped ( I paid $340 when it was brand new). I will look into international shipping costs at buyers expense if needed. Comes with everything shown in pics below.

P.S. the black bezel this kit comes with isnt pictured but will be included when shipped.

The corporate summary is below:

XD-16 Standalone Gauge Kit
Innovate Motorsports P/N: 3781

The Innovate “Standalone Gauge Kit” comes complete with the patented award-winning LC-1 Wideband Controller, XD-16 (16 in 1) 52mm Programmable Digital Gauge, Bosch 5-wire Wideband 02 Sensor, Bung/Plug Kit, Software CD, and quick start guide.

The Innovate XD-16 dash-mountable Digital Display ships as an AFR gauge, but can also be configured to display any channel of the Modular Tuning System. Key features:
2 Bezels + 8 faces = 16 combinations (see below)
3/4” thick, so it's possible to mount even in surface mount configurations
3-character LED display -Record/Calibrate/Peak Hold button
Programmable (values and colors) digital needle
Record/Calibrate/Peak Hold button
Billet Aluminum bezel

The kit also includes:
Male 2.5 to 2.5 to connect to LC-1, AuxBox LMA-3 , LM-1, ST-12, or DL-32
Terminator Plug
Mounting Hardware Kit
Cable to connect to a PC for real-time logging and programming.

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
question

price to 31407

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.