Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Gauges and Seats - Prosport, Defi, AEM, Takata, Sparco and MORE!! Shop OAKOS.com

23K views 105 replies 2 participants last post by  OAKOS Automotive 
#1 · (Edited)

Fast Shipping, Low Prices, Dependable Service. We deliver performance!
Trust our experienced, friendly staff, large warehouse, and years of service experience
to help you reach all of your performance goals!

Why Buy From OAKOS?
Below is a list of Popular sellers, if you see something that is not listed, please make sure to PM us odds are we have access to it!
Also make sure to PM us regarding Forum Member pricing.

Prosport
Prosport "Performance Series"
Amber/White

Blue/White

Green/White

60mm Amber/White

See less See more
#2 ·
Premium Series
Amber/White

Green/White

Blue/White

EVO Series
Blue/Red

Green/White

60mm EVO Premium (4 Color)

Shipping time line:

#3 ·
JDM Series

Prosport Accessories

DEFI

AEM Elect

Autometer

#4 · (Edited)
Sparco Steering Wheels

NRG Steering Wheels

#5 ·
NRG Quick Release

Takata Seat Belts

#6 · (Edited)
Sparco Seat Hardware

Sparco Seats

Shipping time line:

#9 ·
Sorry, I can't PM, not enough posts yet. Interested in the Prosport Premium Evo Boost gauge. Can you tell me if it has 0-5v signal output for logging? Also do you have it in 52mm?

#10 ·
The boost gauge does not have a 0-5v output for data logging, only the AFR gauges. Based on my experience you will get the boost logging information from the ECU when running through the OBD-II port.

Prosport offers a 52mm series that we do have but it is not currently on our website. If you would like to purchase one please e-mail us at sales@oakos.com

#21 ·

We are happy to announce the launch of the all new Oakos.com!
Long overdue in the eyes of some, we are proud to announce that our new site is live and ready to shop!
[/URL]
While the site has undergone a complete overhaul and modernization, the products, vehicles, and great customer service have not changed! Have a look around!

Love it? Hate it? Have a suggestion or find a bug? Feel free to let us know! We appreciate any and all feedback! After all, customer satisfaction is our #1 Priority!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.