Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Dodson Sump Users ?

5K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  betty2 
#1 ·
Is the Temp sensor fitting 1/8 npt?

Thanks

#2 ·
we are metric remember. but even then most sensors are NPT.
check it isn't BPT threaded.... maybe ask Eric he has done a few now. i don't have one lying around to check :(

#4 ·
Thanks!!

You're right Beebs, I was thinking it was some metric fitting and didn't want to assume it was npt.

#6 ·
Good to know too!

#7 ·
Kozmic directions are top notch for this sump - as always.

#8 ·
That reminds me I need to call Glenn. I wanted to have approval from Dodson before I posted them in our download section. I hate having to print black and white instructions to send in the box when I have color instructions that a person could just download. So many trees to kill, so little time...

#9 ·
Which temp gauge are you running with the sump?

#11 ·
I'm wiring mine in to my zeitronixs, it's got some nice logging features out side of evoscan.

#12 ·
Dodson Clubman clutch kit consists of Exedy components, not sure if thats good or bad. Heard some mix reviews about Exedy clutch products in general.

#13 ·
You really shouldn't have to doubt these clutches, I know for a fact they work. :shades:

37k at 500-600whp in mostly drive it like you stole it mode.

#14 ·
Exedy is good. BW also. Much better than lintec

#18 ·
The only better choice would be the Sportsman, you can't go wrong with either imo.

#19 ·
Like LVS said, I would do the sportsman but it wasn't available when I had Shep do the clutch packs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.