Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

2013 EVO MR loaded fully built Mooore Performance

4K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  jhinkle 
#1 · (Edited)
Selling my 2013 EVO -MR
black on black and fully loaded with all options
leather / touring package / premium package / stainless shifter and brake handle
Moore Performance built the engine and transmission in 2014 - I have all receipts

I have driven the car 5000 ish miles since then ( I live in a small beach community in florida so my trips are a mile or two at best so it gets low miles - my pickup is my primary vehicle)

sleeved engine - stroker 2.2 setup

DW300 fuel pump
Moroso baffled pan
MOORE AUTOMOTIVE borg warner EFR 7670 1.05
TURBO KIT, upgraded MANIFOLD,dual tial WASTEGATES and dump tubes, DOWNPIPE, INTAKE,UPPER/LOWER INTERCOOLER PIPE KIT FEED, synaptic BOV,AMS TMP Camshafts diamond pistons and manley hbeam rods GSC beehive springs w/ ti retainer Ferrea 6000 series Intake valves Ferrea Super Alloy exhaust valves clearances and all labor on head ETS 4" intercooler and lower pipe kit 450 lph fuel pump / 1300 cc injectors (ready for E85) / press reg

Ceramic window tint all windows including 95% on front

dodson Sportsman clutch upgrade and programming for increased pressures
auxilliary cooling fan for transmission and additional heat exchanger

Suspension upgrades

Stance coilovers with swift springs and camber plates

ST-CZ4A-SS+ STANCE™️ Super Sport+ Coilover Mitsubishi
Evo 10 CZ4A *12k/11k*
Z65-178-120 SWIFT Spring 65mm ID 12k / 178mm (2.5" ID
672lb/in)
Z65-178-110 SWIFT Spring 65mm ID 11k / 178mm (2.5" ID
616lb/in)
whiteline adjustable lower control arms and sway bar and adjustable end links

they tuned the car conservatively for me - its 460 awhp on tune 1 and 500 on tune 2 on 93 pump gas. Never tuned it for e85 but they tell me that it will support up to 650 hp on this particular turbo likely on E85 or race gas. I do not race the car but like to drive it spirited on the street from time to time. its fast and has very little lag on the turbo - great daily driver for someone and it handles awesome.

Its a very high quality car that has no expense spared to be a durable long term driver. I am only interested in selling it complete.

I am ready to sell it - so no serious offers will be refused. Since I have to list an asking price I’ll ask 35k or best offer . The blue book on a stock one is 28k. There is another 25k in upgrades and worknin this car. feel free to pm me.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.