100% stock - Page 2 - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Evo X > Evo X General
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Evo X General General discussion on the 2008+ Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

Old 04-02-2010, 06:57 AM   #11
knifetheglitter
Forum Lackey

...yeah, i bought the car in October and thought id just leave it stock. It has a little of 5,000 miles on it and just look at my mod list. Im an *******.
AMS Resonated Test Pipe
AMS Wide-mouth Down Pipe
AMS FMIC
AMS UICP
SSP SST Cooler
SSP Dual Catch Can
Grimmspeed 3 Port
Cobb AP
SSR Type-F Wheels: 18X9.5 +22
265 Star Specs w/ rolled rears
AMS SS Brake Lines
SE #93
knifetheglitter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2010, 07:04 AM   #12
SmokinX
Just Spooling Up

Not modding your X? It's cool if that's what you want, but I don't understand this concept...

Must...

Add...

Power!!!
Nisei
UICP
AMS
FMIC
Cobb
AP STG2 HKS 93
XTremeBoost Downpipe (SwainTech Coated ftw!)
SmokinX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2010, 07:19 AM   #13
weebles
[Local Team Member]

ENGLISH ONLY ON THIS FORUM.
BMW 135i - 3'' Vrsf catless downpipes - Agency Power resonated midpipes - ETS intercooler - BMS Dual cone intake - BMS charge pipe - BMS Meth kit - JB4 G5 ISO + Opensource backend flash - 437whp 496wtq
weebles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2010, 07:59 AM   #14
MrRetep
Just Spooling Up

dude..i dont even own an evo and i already have my mod list set up. lol
MrRetep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2010, 08:38 AM   #15
Demi
Forum Lackey

Mod that pig! Enjoy it! I do understand keeping the luster though. Its a great car out of the box. Mods should be chosen carefully and add to the car with minimal compromise. One that costs this much anyway. Ive been VERY careful on the mods I've chosen. There are few things this car needs IMO, but each should make it better not necessarily quicker or whatever. The car does really well with intake, exhaust, shift bushings, tune, and im thinking a clutch. Over come the compromises the creators made with emissions and price, and leave it at that if you so choose. You didnt choose this car for its luxury though. Had you done so, this would have been a piss poor choice. Just choose carefully and sparsely and the car will make you happier and happier! Every Evo need not be a loud, vibrating track monster, but improve where the factory number crunchers made sacrifices and you will love it more.
Demi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2010, 08:47 AM   #16
on2it
Dr. Evo?

I can understand and respect you keeping stock mate. I would do that, but just get a tune (keeping everything stock).. that extra 40-60WHP comes in handy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Current|HKS UICP|HKS Filter|HKS racing suction pipe kit|Modified Stock Exhaust|EcuTek FQ360 tune|ETS 3.5FMIC|Swift Springs|ACT ME-HDSS|ACT Streetlite Flywheel|
Installing
|FIC 1100cc injectors|K27 Surgetank kit+ Bosch044|
To Come
|BB FPGreen|Kelford Cams|Perrin3port|Perrin Bov|Tomei FPRegulator |Tomei FP guage|
on2it is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2010, 01:02 PM   #17
korvinas
Just Spooling Up

I originally planned on keeping my evo stock. Coming from an 00 eclipse which I modded mostly the suspension. The shoddy work caused me to not want to mod ever again. However now that I see how easily power is unlocked I think I will lightly mod my evo as it is my daily driver.
korvinas is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2010, 01:30 PM   #18
Excalibur
Forum Addict

Not me. Stock x is a turd. My sc'd Si would stomp stock Evos. Can't let that happen to mine.
Excalibur is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2010, 01:36 PM   #19
boostin20
Drunken Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
Not me. Stock x is a turd. My sc'd Si would stomp stock Evos. Can't let that happen to mine.
Werd.

My X stock got stomped by my friends srt-4 stg.2 w/o ic sprayer (basically just a moderate tune) and 93oct. The rest of the srt-4 was stock. It really hurt my feelings since I had just gotten rid of my srt for the X.

boostin20 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2010, 01:36 PM   #20
Blac
[Local Team Member]

I couldn't imagine not moding the X...its like a little slut...just begs for more and rewards you greatly when you give it to her!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(VD)
360WHP/370WTQ (DynoJet)

Blac is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement