Off-Roading: Going offroading back to the retro 80's with FJ62 family wagon - Page 2 - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Community > Other Automobiles
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Other Automobiles Discussion for all non Evo X automobiles.

Old 09-08-2013, 04:46 PM   #11
Pool Playen Bob
X-phile

capiable machines, I got a 1st gen runner with 37's. always inpressed with FJ's.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TJ
Pool Playen Bob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-31-2014, 08:18 PM   #12
on2it
Dr. Evo?

Pics of the first gen on 37s?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Current|HKS UICP|HKS Filter|HKS racing suction pipe kit|Modified Stock Exhaust|EcuTek FQ360 tune|ETS 3.5FMIC|Swift Springs|ACT ME-HDSS|ACT Streetlite Flywheel|
Installing
|FIC 1100cc injectors|K27 Surgetank kit+ Bosch044|
To Come
|BB FPGreen|Kelford Cams|Perrin3port|Perrin Bov|Tomei FPRegulator |Tomei FP guage|
on2it is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-31-2014, 09:11 PM   #13
Pool Playen Bob
X-phile

I don't have any real good ones of it.

TJ

Old 07-31-2014, 10:12 PM   #14
on2it
Dr. Evo?

cool! looks like another go-anywhere tool.

Current|HKS UICP|HKS Filter|HKS racing suction pipe kit|Modified Stock Exhaust|EcuTek FQ360 tune|ETS 3.5FMIC|Swift Springs|ACT ME-HDSS|ACT Streetlite Flywheel|
Installing
To Come
|BB FPGreen|Kelford Cams|Perrin3port|Perrin Bov|Tomei FPRegulator |Tomei FP guage|
Old 07-31-2014, 11:03 PM   #15
on2it
Dr. Evo?

mines been transforming slowly as budget allows:

Installing
To Come
Old 07-31-2014, 11:40 PM   #16
N.G.S.
[Approved Merchant]

Nice FJ62, its a good time to own one, prices are climbing on the Cruisers. Here are my two:

My 62 that I went frame off on:

And my 40 with a Chevy 305 (bought not built):

Need TPMS sensors that work and won't set off codes?

Buy my TPMS sensors and i will program them to work in your car (guaranteed) for FREE!

MY TPMS VENDOR THREAD

PM me!
TPMS Solution for Evo's and Mitsubishi Honda Subaru

2012 PB GSR
N.G.S. is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-01-2014, 12:26 AM   #17
Pool Playen Bob
X-phile

Gosh you boys make me want to go out and find a clean, non rusty FJ and just dump truck loads of money into it. Really nice rigs guys.

My body isn't the best so yeah, its a go anywhere kind of vehicle when you could care less about scuffing/denting the paint. After the snow storm we had multiple trees tipped over our whole trail system. So just getting to hiking spots is a task on its own. Can only pull so many trees off the trail with a strap. (no winch yet)

TJ
Old 08-01-2014, 05:50 AM   #18
on2it
Dr. Evo?

Ngs. Those are beautiful.

Installing
To Come
Old 08-01-2014, 05:50 AM   #19
on2it
Dr. Evo?

Bob I bought a cheap winch 12000lb.

Installing
To Come
Old 08-01-2014, 05:52 AM   #20
on2it
Dr. Evo?

Ls1 a massive difference from the 3fe I had in there originally.

Installing
To Come
Sponsored Links
Advertisement