Final edition Mitsubishi Evo X arrives next June as 5MT GSR - Page 5 - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Evo X > Evo X News
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Evo X News Official news on the Evo X to be posted here

Old 12-31-2014, 10:19 AM   #41
Blayzini
n00b

http://blog.caranddriver.com/last-ca...put-to-473-hp/
Blayzini is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2014, 05:28 PM   #42
thedread
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorlab View Post
I'm all ears then. Please educate us about the economic and business reasons that Mitsubishi chose to not include Recaros on the 2015 Mitsubishi Evolution.

Please have a bit about the safety regulations in there too.

I look forward to your post!
Sorry, I didn't notice your asinine attempt at sarcasm until now. Before I school you in business can you point me to the regulation governing the crash retest when you change car seats?
thedread is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-03-2015, 09:35 PM   #43
HiSpdTouring

Do you think that Mitsubishi is keeping a tight secret on a replacement and giving us the run around to surprise us with another version Evo with an electric/hybrid power train? This rumor has been going around for almost five years. Has other automakers for other models say there won't be a replacement and boom what do you know, there's a replacement? I mean the North American Chief isn't the main guy at Mitsubishi and may not know all the facts from the top of the chain. I bet that Miev Evolution wasn't made just to run Pikes Peak but maybe to use that for development on other performance models ie a newer Lancer Evolution but "in a different direction" from what have been hearing for years. Does anyone else feel me on this that there still might be something of an Evo replacement besides that stupid looking suv?
HiSpdTouring is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2015, 12:25 AM   #44
razorlab

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedread View Post
Sorry, I didn't notice your asinine attempt at sarcasm until now. Before I school you in business can you point me to.... blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
That is what I figured.

I'm still all ears if you want to educate us about the economic and business reasons that Mitsubishi chose to not include Recaros on the 2015 Mitsubishi Evolution.

School is in session, please teach the class.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by razorlab; 01-04-2015 at 12:29 AM.
razorlab is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2015, 02:52 AM   #45
thedread
n00b

Quote:
That is what I figured.

I'm still all ears if you want to educate us about the economic and business reasons that Mitsubishi chose to not include Recaros on the 2015 Mitsubishi Evolution.

School is in session, please teach the class.
Just as I figured, talking crap with nothing to support it. What will you say if the SAM model have different seats that the current model?
Old 01-04-2015, 04:27 AM   #46
Cyp
Forum Lackey

Quote:
What part of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards do people not understand?
Then why do 2015 Nismo 370z's come with Recaro Sportsters? Not a single airbag in them.
Old 01-04-2015, 06:37 AM   #47
razorlab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyp View Post
Then why do 2015 Nismo 370z's come with Recaro Sportsters? Not a single airbag in them.
The same reason that 2015 Fiesta ST, Focus ST, Mustangs, GTRs, etc come with Recaros. They have been tested and passed the new US regulations. Anyway, who said anything about airbags? The 2008-2014 Evo Recaros have airbags as well.

btw, the Juke RS/Nismo 370z Recaros have airbags. It's the bulky side part on the outside of each seat.

If they aren't there, they aren't OEM recaros. The aftermarket Sportsters do not have them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedread View Post
Just as I figured, talking crap with nothing to support it. What will you say if the SAM model have different seats that the current model?
How am I talking crap? I am not at all.

I thought you where going to school us. I keep hearing about that from you and nonsense from other people but nothing else.

It really is just internet bitching at this point. How about a cold hard fact again for you guys.

The USDM 2015 Evo has no Recaros. Seriously, it doesn't. The USDM 2003-2006 and 2008-2014 Evos have Recaros. Seriously, they do.

Either you live with that fact or you just keep internet bitching. The choice is yours.

Call the Wahhhhhhhhhmbulance or just wake up tomorrow and live your life moving forward.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by razorlab; 01-04-2015 at 06:56 AM.
razorlab is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2015, 03:39 PM   #48
Spoonie
Just Spooling Up

I'm just trying to imagine Mistu's car lineup in the u.s without the EVO. Without the EVO, Mitsubishi's car lineup will be a modern day version of Daewoo. Why are they letting their car division go to crap?

I'd hate to be a product rep for mitsu right now. Why don't they just come out and say that their cars will be lifeless, performance-less appliances from now until the foreseeable future.
Past - 2001 BMW 330i, 1998 Audi A4 1.8t, 1995 Mistu Eclipse GSX, 1990 Eagle Talon TSI.
Spoonie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2015, 04:24 AM   #49
thedread
n00b

Quote:
The same reason that 2015 Fiesta ST, Focus ST, Mustangs, GTRs, etc come with Recaros. They have been tested and passed the new US regulations. Anyway, who said anything about airbags? The 2008-2014 Evo Recaros have airbags as well.

btw, the Juke RS/Nismo 370z Recaros have airbags. It's the bulky side part on the outside of each seat.

If they aren't there, they aren't OEM recaros. The aftermarket Sportsters do not have them.

How am I talking crap? I am not at all.

I thought you where going to school us. I keep hearing about that from you and nonsense from other people but nothing else.

It really is just internet bitching at this point. How about a cold hard fact again for you guys.

The USDM 2015 Evo has no Recaros. Seriously, it doesn't. The USDM 2003-2006 and 2008-2014 Evos have Recaros. Seriously, they do.

Either you live with that fact or you just keep internet bitching. The choice is yours.

Call the Wahhhhhhhhhmbulance or just wake up tomorrow and live your life moving forward.
What the dickens does your rant have to do with pointing us to the regulations that states we must crash test if we change seats?
Old 01-06-2015, 04:07 AM   #50
on2it
Dr. Evo?

http://www.stuff.co.nz/motoring/6468...ncer-evolution

Current|HKS UICP|HKS Filter|HKS racing suction pipe kit|Modified Stock Exhaust|EcuTek FQ360 tune|ETS 3.5FMIC|Swift Springs|ACT ME-HDSS|ACT Streetlite Flywheel|
Installing
|FIC 1100cc injectors|K27 Surgetank kit+ Bosch044|
To Come
|BB FPGreen|Kelford Cams|Perrin3port|Perrin Bov|Tomei FPRegulator |Tomei FP guage|
on2it is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement