|Home||Register||Forum Store||Members List||Calendar||Auto Loans||vBGarage||Photo Gallery||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read||Auto Escrow||Insurance|
|Evo X Performance General discussion for performance topics that are unique to the Evo X. IF THE TOPIC IS COMMON WITH OTHER LANCERS, PLEASE POST IT IN: '08+ Lancer Common.
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|04-25-2019, 05:16 AM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2017
AEM 50-1220 Fuel Pump Install questions
Hello EVO X Community:
I have a few questions about this particular fuel pump I am getting ready to install.
1. Do I need a fuel pump install kit to install this pump? IE MAP or Kozmic?
2. Will the stock harness plug into this fuel pump without modifications?
3. I read an article by Road Race Engineering stating that the stock fuel stock needs to be used. Does anyone know what the part number is for this? I rather buy a new one than reuse the old one.
4. Are the submersible 2 fuel hoses in the fuel pump basket E85 Compatible or do I need to buy specific E85 hoses to swap? If I do need to buy the hoses, where should I get them from? Part numbers etc.
5. Can I install this and drive around until I get tuned?
Sorry for the newb questions if these questions have already been answered. I just want to make sure that I am not buying extra or missing things I need when I have it all apart.
Thanks in advance
|05-23-2019, 09:01 PM||#3|
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: NE Indiana
Flex Fuel Pump Sock
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|SOLD FS: ID1000 Injectors + Walbro 255 LPH Fuel Pump||GiantWinston||For Sale (car parts)||0||04-08-2019 08:06 PM|
|Fuel Pump relay help!||Audiofan||Evo X General||1||01-30-2019 06:29 AM|
|Currently throwing 10 Engine codes....||DannySublime||Evo X Engine (4B11T)||1||11-07-2018 01:55 PM|
|Car won’t start (no fuel)||White_Rabbit||Evo X General||1||11-05-2018 10:27 PM|
|[Deleted]||StatusLEDs||Evo X General||0||10-17-2018 06:13 PM|