Evo IX Haters? - Page 4 - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Evo X > Evo X General
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Evo X General General discussion on the 2008+ Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

Old 06-16-2011, 04:08 PM   #31
Evod350z
[Local Team Member]

Bottom line, "most" evo drivers who drive the evo regardless if its the 8,9,or X are Aholes! lol Atleast the ones i encounter. Such a shame. I miss the Nissan 350z crowd.

Tuned by [email protected]
472whp 370 tq 93 Pump!
520whp 390 tq e85!
Stock Block
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Voltex Lip,Jun Skirts,DL Rep Trunk,CBD Hood, Damper, TWM Shifter Cage/SS,Fortune Auto 510s,Volk Ce28n,Rpf1s, RA

EMPIRE EVOLUTION

SPONSOR:

MODERN AUTOMOTIVE PERFORMANCE
Evod350z is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2011, 04:13 PM   #32
FJF
Forum Lackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelove4uk View Post
That sucks BigMike, but at least it wasn't an embarrassing situation like I had once. I was behind a IX (not tailing or anything), he was driving average speed and then came to a traffic light to take a right....he sped up and took the turn real quick and then let it rip. Unfortunately when I also accelerated and tried to take the turn at the same speed, I skidded a bit and tires screeched. To make things worse, the dude was in his 50's and had his wife next to him! Not sure if he had mods or not. I've always wondered if the IX has better handling/cornering or if I just suck. He didn't drift or anything, it was a clean turn...
What color IX?
FJF is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2011, 04:45 PM   #33
STItoEVOX
Forum Lackey

Whenever I see evos out in the wild i always throw a shaka, deuces, wave, or at least a head nod... 98% of the time I get mean mugs, revved at followed by aggressive drive-away and bov, or that look of "Pfff"... I get more love from subies. This has been my experience in Hawaii, Texas, and Oklahoma. I know douches are universal but from MY experience, the Evo driver douche to cool guy ratio is douche heavy.

EDIT: and as you can see from my sig, I'll be going from young douches to yuppy pricks.

Old 06-16-2011, 06:41 PM   #34
nystc23
[Local Team Member]

I have had positive experiences with the local VIII, IX, and X crowd. Of course, some are more friendly than others & some are more ricer than others, but that happens with any crowd

My
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Local Team: Empire Evolution
Sponsored By:

and
RICKERMAN TUNING
nystc23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2011, 06:52 PM   #35
onelove4uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJF View Post
What color IX?
Red. This was actually in Atlanta though. I only go to to school in Buffalo
onelove4uk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2011, 08:38 PM   #36
stEVOrgiX
Forum Lackey

Wow I'm glad I live in SA. I've only run into 1 guy out of twenty that was a prick/douche. He's military so it's almost expected. A majority of military men are A Type personality so I'm pretty used to it being as 99% of my career field are A Type personalities. I've got alot of love for this car and alot of respect for anyone that drives one. Be it an VIII, IX, or X. I thought it was global as everyone here at evoxforums is overwhelmingly helpful to each other (except the minor smartass comments every once in a while to those deserving idiots). But I guess the only acceptable non douche Evo owners are on this forum.

Except Levi, he's a major douche

Quote:
Marriage is the leading cause of divorce

Last edited by stEVOrgiX; 06-16-2011 at 08:40 PM.
stEVOrgiX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2011, 08:43 PM   #37
navy8385
[Off Topic Moderator]
[Ralliart Moderator]
[Local Team Member]

^^ we love you too

New Boo: 2014 WW EVO X

navy8385 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2011, 08:44 PM   #38
STItoEVOX
Forum Lackey

hmm now that i think about it. ive gotten more love from every other crew but evo guys. lotta muscle car guys out here in fuckin oklahoma, ive gotten a lot of "wow nice car" comments from dudes in GTOs and vettes, even old dudes. maybe it's just the competitive nature that comes with a car that performs like ours do. ah well, i ain't stressin. just can't wait to get outta this scene though.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:47 PM   #39
Z K
Forum Lackey

I had was at a gas station and saw a guy with an Evo 8. I go up to say hi. I told him I used to have an Evo 8 the same color and his car looked nice. His first thing he asked me was how my transmission was holding up... I told him it was manual, not SST. He said it looked like an MR.

So if I had a Evo 10 MR, my transmission blows up?
Z K is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2011, 08:49 PM   #40
stEVOrgiX
Forum Lackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by navy8385 View Post
^^ we love you too

Lol obviously you're navy. And if you didn't see my location, I'm Air Force Security Forces. All the love in the world to our sister services and fellow members.

Quote:
Marriage is the leading cause of divorce
stEVOrgiX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement