Anyone ever shop @ Evo X Parts.com? - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Community > Off topic
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Off topic Forum for generic banter

Old 04-25-2014, 03:50 PM   #1
High Octane
n00b

Anyone ever shop @ Evo X Parts.com?

Has anyone ever made a purchase at that site I was looking around the site and found a few things I liked. When I tried to view cart/ checkout there was no link available. I at one point could get to it from the "Help zone" but then that link disappeared. Is this site legit or what?

Last edited by on2it; 04-26-2014 at 01:23 AM. Reason: non approved merchant link
High Octane is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-25-2014, 04:06 PM   #2
MFTK
Just Spooling Up

i just had no problem.. clicked a random item clicked buy now brought me to the checkout.. idk if its legit though never shopped there
Drag Dr-31 /// Rally Armor Mudflaps /// Depo UICP /// ETS Intake /// Injen Super SES Exhaust /// Raw Evo A dual pod pillar/// AEM Boost gauge/// AEM Uego Wideband/// Rexpeed VG /// Brandless Front Lip ///

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MFTK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2014, 04:13 PM   #3
Pargy
X-phile

Just buy from one of the venders on this site like DSG, MAP, or BP Auto. They are all very reputable and can get you pretty much anything you need.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pargy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2014, 06:53 PM   #4
Kirbgrag
n00b

I had zero problems with ordering from that site. Their prices were competitive and they have a great selection. Shippng time wasn;t too bad either and I'm in Newfoundland lol. Thumbs up!

Last edited by on2it; 04-26-2014 at 01:22 AM.
Kirbgrag is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2014, 07:47 PM   #5
nik.moretto
X-phile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirbgrag View Post
I had zero problems with ordering from evoxparts.com. Their prices were competitive and they have a great selection. Shippng time wasn;t too bad either and I'm in Newfoundland lol. Thumbs up!
newfie with an evo? are you sure you're not from fort mac haha

Quote:
Depends if you're bi or homo. A Mitsubishi Evolution is like a milkshake in that it brings all the boys to your yard.
nik.moretto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-26-2014, 01:22 AM   #6
on2it
Dr. Evo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pargy View Post
Just buy from one of the venders on this site like DSG, MAP, or BP Auto. They are all very reputable and can get you pretty much anything you need.
This.

The othersite you mentioned is a non approved merchant site, don't post their url here.

Current|HKS UICP|HKS Filter|HKS racing suction pipe kit|Modified Stock Exhaust|EcuTek FQ360 tune|ETS 3.5FMIC|Swift Springs|ACT ME-HDSS|ACT Streetlite Flywheel|
Installing
|FIC 1100cc injectors|K27 Surgetank kit+ Bosch044|
To Come
|BB FPGreen|Kelford Cams|Perrin3port|Perrin Bov|Tomei FPRegulator |Tomei FP guage|
on2it is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement