February Monthly Member Contest ~ Sponsored by SSP & MAPerformance - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Main > Monthly Member Contests
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Monthly Member Contests This forum is reserved for monthly contests for our members sponsored by EvoXForums.com and our generous sponsors!

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 03:40 AM   #1
TRUSTcompany9000
Forum Addict

February Monthly Member Contest ~ Sponsored by SSP & MAPerformance

Alright everyone, before you go any further, make sure you've read this, as it does change every month to reflect the contest:

https://www.evoxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26381

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, I would like to introduce to everyone the February 2010 Monthly Evo X Member Contest! This month's theme is the Evo X Virtual Engine Bay Show. We want you to go out and clean up your engine bay, and show it off!

Make sure you've read the rules in the above link! Again, read the rules outlined in the above link!

I want to reiterate that you want to go out and clean up your engine bays, then show them off! There is going to be some fierce competition for this months contest, you will need to go above and beyond to come out on top!

Entry deadline is February 26th, 2010. After that date, we will hold a public vote and determine the winner!

Now on to the good stuff, the goodies for the winning entry! The winner of this months contest will recieve:

-~SSP Evo X Teflon Gasket Package~-

-~Ported and Polished Evo X Intake Manifold~-
-~Port and Polish by MAPerformance~-
-~Donated by SSP Jeremy~-

-~Powdercoated Valve Cover~-
-~Powdercoated by JNZTuning~-
-~Valve Cover donated by SSP Jeremy~-

-~EvoXForums.com T-Shirt and Decal~-

I would like to give a special thanks to SSP for donating the teflon clutch pack, Jeremy from SSP for donating the valve cover and intake manifold from his blown up engine, MAPerformance for Port and Polish of the Intake Manifold, and JNZTuning for powdercoating the valve cover! It was incredibly thoughtful and really shows how much they value the community.

Come one, come all, enter your X! We'd love to see as many entries as possible! Those of you that have been looking to dress up your engine bay some more, here is your chance!

Entry deadline is February 26, 2009!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Get a How-To submitted
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Get in on our Monthly Contests right

Last edited by TRUSTcompany9000; 02-06-2010 at 06:12 PM.
TRUSTcompany9000 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2010, 03:43 AM   #2
phillyguy920
Just Spooling Up

Nice!! But but but i have a stock engine bay.. i cant even compete
Old 02-06-2010, 03:45 AM   #3
11XRAY
Forum Lackey

those are nice prices for this month

"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night because brave men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

11XRAY is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2010, 03:56 AM   #4
TRUSTcompany9000
Forum Addict

I told you guys the wait was worth it

Get a How-To submitted

Old 02-06-2010, 03:58 AM   #5
Jackygor
Forum Lackey

freaken awesome prizessss

Jackygor is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-06-2010, 04:04 AM   #6
STItoEVOX
Forum Lackey

oh great this is a ballers only type of contest. LVSBB6 (or whatever) always has some crazy JDM bling. mere mortals need not apply
Old 02-06-2010, 04:08 AM   #7
Jackygor
Forum Lackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by STItoEVOX View Post
oh great this is a ballers only type of contest. LVSBB6 (or whatever) always has some crazy JDM bling. mere mortals need not apply
I was thinking exactly the same thing, but he already has a blitz intake manifold, he doesn't need the none-JDM version! right????? God I hope so LOL

Jackygor is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-06-2010, 04:09 AM   #8
Captain-NOKTURNAL
Forum Lackey

is not about how much bling you have is how creative you can get in your engine bay.. I might enter mine just for fun..

Captain-NOKTURNAL is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-06-2010, 04:10 AM   #9
TRUSTcompany9000
Forum Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain-stl View Post
is not about how much bling you have is how creative you can get in your engine bay.. I might enter mine just for fun..
Exactly. What's the worst thing that happens? Your engine bay gets cleaned up? That's rough right there!

Get a How-To submitted

Old 02-06-2010, 04:14 AM   #10
Captain-NOKTURNAL
Forum Lackey

hey I got pay yesterday to clean my engine bay with 2 models by my side lol ...

Captain-NOKTURNAL is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread