HKS Coilover Help - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > '08+ Lancer Common > '08+ Lancer Wheels, Suspension, & Brakes
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

'08+ Lancer Wheels, Suspension, & Brakes Discussion for wheels, tires, brakes, and suspension related topics that are common among all 08+ Lancers.

Old 03-18-2010, 10:05 PM   #1
jRox
[Mini Merchant]

HKS Coilover Help

I purchased a set of slightly used HKS Hipermax V-Sport Coilovers for the Lancer: http://www.hks-power.co.jp/db/produc...0180-CM001.pdf

The seller had HKS test & confirm the fitment on his 2009 Ralliart. The reason he sold the V-Sport's was HKS decided to test & confirm fitment of the HKS Hipermax III's on his car.

On Tuesday I went to a shop to have them install the HKS Coilovers, but it was unsuccessful. After removing my OEM suspension, they found out that the HKS Coilovers were missing a set of retainer springs shown in the pdf file). Thus, they were unable to continue the install. I had to pay $220 of labor for them to remove and reinstall my OEM suspension.

I was promised by the seller to receive all the original parts. I spoke to him about it, and he doesn't want to deal with it. He still claims that everything was included when it was not. He has my money, and have his coilovers, looks like I'm shit out of luck.

I spoke to PayPal, and there's nothing they can do since it's not covered by buyer protection. I tried calling HKS, but it says their technical/sales department is temporarily down. I can't afford to bring it to the small claims court.

Didn't mean to make this long, but I felt the need to explain my whole situation. That being said, does anyone know or have any connects/vendors to get the missing parts? I need the (2) retaining springs that are found in the "Parts List" in the pdf file. I contacted my local HKS dealer, and they seem to be of no help since their boss is out for a couple weeks.

Any type of help/advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2010, 11:07 PM   #2
[email protected]
Just Spooling Up

I might be able to help you. I'll add you to my AIM. Later

GS 3-port | AMR Engineering 3.5" Intake | AMR Engineering TC6776 Turbo | Turbosmart Internal Wastegate 21psi| AMR Enginering Built Block | AMR Engineering Turbo Manifold | T-1R Catback Exhaust | AMR Engineering Test Pipe | ID1000 | Walbro 450 | Synapse DV | AMR Engineering Downpipe | DriveFab Coolant/Catch Can Combo | Upgraded Upper/Lower Piping | AMR Engineering 3.5 inch Intercooler |

Tuned by AMR Engineering

2008 PB MR - 425 AWHP/325 TQ 26PSI 92 Octane Pump Gas
Andy@AMR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement