Mayweather Vs. Pacman - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Community > Sports
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Sports Discuss the big game, fight, and your favorite athletes here. For motorsports, please see our racing subforums.

View Poll Results: Mayweather or Pacman?
Floyd "Money" Mayweather 6 26.09%
Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao 17 73.91%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-02-2010, 03:43 PM   #1
JustNelson
Forum Lackey

Mayweather Vs. Pacman

Ok, so Mayweather had his victory over Mosley yesterday. Wasn't the greatest fight, but what can we do. Now come the good stuff Mayweather Vs. Manny who will win post comments, thoughts, or anything related on here.

For the dicussion on Mayweather Vs. Mosley visit here

https://www.evoxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31169

I will also start a poll,

Who do you think will win Mayweather or Manny if and when they face.
"Education is the great engine of personal development. It is through education that the daughter of a peasant can become a doctor, that a son of a mineworker can become the head of the mine, that a child of farm workers can become the president..."
JustNelson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2010, 03:45 PM   #2
Excalibur
Forum Addict

Go mayweather.
Excalibur is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2010, 03:50 PM   #3
SkyFlakes
Forum Lackey

Manny

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SkyFlakes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2010, 03:54 PM   #4
jshear

PacMan!
jshear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2010, 03:57 PM   #5
JustNelson
Forum Lackey

I always doubt Mayweather, when he is going to fight someone. It has now been 41 fights and I have been wrong every time... haha. I think it's time to start favoring Mayweather.
"Education is the great engine of personal development. It is through education that the daughter of a peasant can become a doctor, that a son of a mineworker can become the head of the mine, that a child of farm workers can become the president..."
Old 05-02-2010, 04:22 PM   #6
ct63084
Just Spooling Up

To be honest with you i've been watching boxing since like forever and theres was never a fight were i'm like IDK. Personally I dont think the fight is going to happen Mayweather is going to push hard on his retarted "I want to make the sport cleaner" and pacman is not going to do it being that mayweather already don't want a 50-50 and he also wants pacman to take blood test which the nevada commission deemed unnecessary. I love money may and always defended the dude against pactards but damn he always pull this bs he has been fighting in the welterweight division for years and last night was the first time he fought an actual legit welterweight if you call a 38 year old fighter a legit welterweight. I'm not saying he is not a good boxer cause the dude really is the perfect boxing specimen, but whenever theres a fighter that could give a challenge he always dodge them and he has been doing this for the last couple of years.
ct63084 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2010, 04:27 PM   #7
noypiEVO
Just Spooling Up

pac!
noypiEVO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2010, 04:43 PM   #8
JustNelson
Forum Lackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ct63084 View Post
To be honest with you i've been watching boxing since like forever and theres was never a fight were i'm like IDK. Personally I dont think the fight is going to happen Mayweather is going to push hard on his retarted "I want to make the sport cleaner" and pacman is not going to do it being that mayweather already don't want a 50-50 and he also wants pacman to take blood test which the nevada commission deemed unnecessary. I love money may and always defended the dude against pactards but damn he always pull this bs he has been fighting in the welterweight division for years and last night was the first time he fought an actual legit welterweight if you call a 38 year old fighter a legit welterweight. I'm not saying he is not a good boxer cause the dude really is the perfect boxing specimen, but whenever theres a fighter that could give a challenge he always dodge them and he has been doing this for the last couple of years.
Very true! He will remain to dodge pacman. It's funny how everytime Mayweather is going to fight someone is finds a way to talk bad.
MM = drinking pee
Mosley = Wants to be like him/money
Old 05-02-2010, 04:47 PM   #9
lab rat
Just Spooling Up

pacman
lab rat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2010, 06:43 PM   #10
ct63084
Just Spooling Up

This man right here is bert sugar the one of the most popular and respected boxing expert in the world.

ct63084 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement