Tephra's not reponding after paying for bleed tool - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Evo X > Evo X Transmission & S-AWC System
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Evo X Transmission & S-AWC System Discussion for transmission, axle, driveshaft, and related systems that are unique to the Evo X. IF THE TOPIC IS COMMON WITH OTHER LANCERS, PLEASE POST IT IN: '08+ Lancer Common.

Old 01-27-2019, 02:54 PM   #1
anthony
n00b

Tephra's not reponding after paying for bleed tool

Hi all,

I sent $25 for the acd tool to @tephra one week ago, and received no response from him. I sent a reminder by mail yesterday to tephra at gmail dot com, and still not receive any response.

I really need the tool for my car... Is there any other way to contact him, or can someone PM me a link ?

Here is a "proof" that I sent the payment.

anthony is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-28-2019, 01:21 PM   #2
Splattj
Just Spooling Up

ACD tool and ROMs are not his day job. It usually takes a few days to hear back. Give him a chance and you should get what you paid for.
Splattj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-28-2019, 05:49 PM   #3
CanEvo2012
Forum Addict

Also, it's good to get in touch with him before sending money. What he is not available at the time.

eTune by Chet Rickerman, the best mod really.

2012 PB GSR - 340 AWHP/338 TQ on a good day.
CanEvo2012 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2019, 02:10 PM   #4
anthony
n00b

Thank you both, but I already waited for one and a half week.

So I'm now searching for someone who could share the soft i paid with me. Please someone ?
anthony is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2019, 10:46 AM   #5
Simon
n00b

I have messaged him multiple times over the last few months and had no reply.

Can anyone help with a download link ?
Cash waiting !
Simon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2019, 01:14 PM   #6
chuche831

He hasnt been active for a while. i was trying to get some definitions for the v3 roms and never got a reply from him either.
chuche831 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2019, 09:04 PM   #7
DrivenFab
Forum Addict

We bleed the ACD manually in all of our cars that we have here. That tool stopped working for us on the 2012MY.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/02...stall.pdf?1508

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
DrivenFab is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-11-2019, 04:44 AM   #8
chuche831

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivenFab View Post
We bleed the ACD manually in all of our cars that we have here. That tool stopped working for us on the 2012MY.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/02...stall.pdf?1508
So while the car is in the air and in neutral (assuming traction control and all is still on aswell?) just spinning the wheels by hand will bleed the ayc pump lines?
Old 02-13-2019, 12:40 AM   #9
turismolover22
Just Spooling Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuche831 View Post
So while the car is in the air and in neutral (assuming traction control and all is still on aswell?) just spinning the wheels by hand will bleed the ayc pump lines?
Someone had made mention to me that just going out and driving the car around the block and opening the bleeder will bleed it. Doing it once or twice "does the trick" so I was told.
turismolover22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2019, 10:44 PM   #10
chuche831

Quote:
Originally Posted by turismolover22 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuche831 View Post
Someone had made mention to me that just going out and driving the car around the block and opening the bleeder will bleed it. Doing it once or twice "does the trick" so I was told.
Would imagine if thats true doing it on jackstands will all 4 wheels in the air would have the same effect and wouldnt have to be dropping fluid all over the road lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement