*OFFICIAL* Accident/Crash Help Thread - Page 6 - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Evo X > Evo X General
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Evo X General General discussion on the 2008+ Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

Old 02-03-2014, 11:24 AM   #51
Brunex
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsane View Post
http://https://www.evoxforums.com/for...d.php?t=195409

New to this site and here's my first post about an evo that I'm interested in but has been in two accidents but the dealer won't or doesn't have much info on it, was wondering if you guys would know where it was hit and if it would affect the car mechanically , the car fax is in the post, thanks guys!

perhaps its my computer.. but I can't open the link
Brunex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2014, 01:58 PM   #52
Tsane

^^^ sorry bad link , hopefully this link works http://https://www.evoxforums.com/for...d.php?t=195409
Tsane is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-03-2014, 05:18 PM   #53
Tsane

Actually that link didn't work either, but here's the link to the car and the carfax help me please lol http://http://www.autobahnusa.com/us...rsr=recentCars

Old 02-03-2014, 05:19 PM   #54
Tsane

Carfax link http://http://www.carfax.com/Vehicle...AW56V78U051260
Old 02-06-2014, 01:32 AM   #55
N7_EvoX
aka AMTrombley0924

Angry

Got rear ended last month...Poop SoCal Traffic...

The body repair was beautiful, but the clutch has "mysteriously" been worn out. This is the thread on the investigation of it. At this point, I'm pursuing a claim from the auto shipper that brought me the car, and it's in the shop getting the clutch replaced.

Any advice on how I can handle this in terms of insurance would be appreciated. Bottom line, since the clutch was worn while in the shipper's possession, I feel I should not be held financially responsible for the cost of the repair. I just don't quite know how to prove it to the adjuster.

Pics:

|Enkei Raijin 18x9.5" Wheels Wrapped in Nitto NT-05 Tires

Stage 1 Tune by Cobb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by N7_EvoX; 02-06-2014 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Pics
N7_EvoX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2014, 09:43 AM   #56
Imprezme

i was coming back from a road trip and i went into a ditch, i was just wondering what are the rads behind the fender liner?
Imprezme is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2014, 11:46 PM   #57
LaRosa94x
Just Spooling Up

Is this thread still alive?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
LaRosa94x is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-05-2014, 02:59 AM   #58
Armando
Just Spooling Up

sub'd
ETS Resonated TP
ETS 4.0 Intercooler
ETS UICP & LICP
AMS Short Ram Intake
Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers with Swift springs
Whiteline Rear Sway Bar
Clutch Masters FX 300
VOLK
Armando is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-21-2014, 06:55 AM   #59
LouDogOG
n00b

Leaving work around Christmas time, a bicyclist riding on the sidewalk ran right into the front of my Evo. He had to be daydreaming, if not he was trying to run into me (which is what two witnesses said it looked like). I finally took it to the shop two weeks ago. Hood was dented right above where the latch would be, lower grill damaged and bumper dented at the top (where it meets the hood dent) and scuffed on the lower part of the bumper. Bumper insert was damaged by the pedal. The pedal put a nice "slice" into the insert. Bumper had a fairly deep chip right in the middle/drivers side. I'll find pics and post 'em tomorrow. Also, picking it up tomorrow I can't wait, Evo is only 13k and 14 months old.
LouDogOG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2014, 04:22 AM   #60
link88
n00b

Need Help!! Airbag service Required?

Long story short, I Purchased My wrecked 2010 Evolution Gsr about a month Ago. it was Hit in the front. only driver knee and steering bag deployed. i fixed the car about a week ago. i just got around to putting all new airbags, seatbelts and a new module in, including (2) new front sensors. i then reconnected my battery, and started it for the first time, to find out my airbag service light is on. everything works on my steering wheel besides my horn, so don't think it would be a clockspring issue. ANY HELP Or Advice would be very appreciated.
link88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement