Exhaust Vids - Page 33 - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Evo X > Evo X General
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Evo X General General discussion on the 2008+ Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

Old 07-31-2013, 09:21 PM   #321
LeesEvoX
Forum Lackey

I guess I will contribute to this thread. Only thing done to the car at this point is the Top speed Auto cat-back that I found on ebay for less than $600 shipped!!! Also included a test pipe but that's not going on till the tune.

Yes I know there is a huge pause between when I leave camera and come back on camera hahahah
2013 PB Evo X GSR- Kozmic Built 2.0l (stock Sleeves) Kelford 214-b cams/Brian Crower titanium springs & retainers/ Wiseco forged pistons/Manley TT forged Rods/ETS Tubular Manifold/ETS Intake W/ Custom 3.5" MAF/ETS 4" IC/ETS UICP/Synapse DV/ID2000's
and a GTX3576R
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tuned by Kozmic @ 500awhp & 365tq (E85)
Blown Ringlands, Its what makes Subaru, a Subaru
LeesEvoX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2013, 10:26 AM   #322
thebatman
X-phile

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeesEvoX View Post
I guess I will contribute to this thread. Only thing done to the car at this point is the Top speed Auto cat-back that I found on ebay for less than $600 shipped!!! Also included a test pipe but that's not going on till the tune.

Yes I know there is a huge pause between when I leave camera and come back on camera hahahah
Steal for 600. Sounds amazing.
thebatman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-23-2013, 03:35 AM   #323
PlanoX

my exhaust. hks hi power and megan testpipe
PlanoX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2013, 05:26 AM   #324
Turbotech85

Any sounds clips of the injen axle back?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Turbotech85 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2013, 07:12 PM   #325
Dimi_X.GSR
Forum Lackey

Anyone got a vid of a ETS V2 extreme with a HFC, seems all V2 extreme peeps run a test pipe. I have a V2 standard with HFC and I want a louder set up, so I'm wondering if my main restriction in sound levels is the HFC or the V2 mufflers.

But let me point out that I don't want both the Extreme and a test pipe as that will be too much for me. I just want to go one step louder and wondering if I should just leave the V2 standard and get a test pipe, or leave the HFC and get the V2 extreme at the axle?
Dimi_X.GSR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2013, 09:01 PM   #326
ZeroCooll21
[NEEvo President]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimi_X.GSR View Post
Anyone got a vid of a ETS V2 extreme with a HFC, seems all V2 extreme peeps run a test pipe. I have a V2 standard with HFC and I want a louder set up, so I'm wondering if my main restriction in sound levels is the HFC or the V2 mufflers.

But let me point out that I don't want both the Extreme and a test pipe as that will be too much for me. I just want to go one step louder and wondering if I should just leave the V2 standard and get a test pipe, or leave the HFC and get the V2 extreme at the axle?
I had a UR Dual Tip which is the same design more or less. I had a AMS HFC first then went TP. Didn't notice a difference at all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP Lomker
ZeroCooll21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2013, 09:08 PM   #327
dkevox
[Team IEG VP]

some more specialty x/z love from me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QddyJK5nRaw

Quote:
Hey Ddawgg, you know what would be funny? I'll bring you some Taco Bell breakfast food at Evopalooza, ya know, like a joke. It'll be hilarious, I can't wait....oh...hold on a sec. I got ahead of myself, I forgot your a giagantic douche that would rather go to a wedding then dominate a road course. Nevermind....

---------------------------
--------------------------
dkevox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2013, 09:47 PM   #328
Dimi_X.GSR
Forum Lackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroCooll21 View Post
I had a UR Dual Tip which is the same design more or less. I had a AMS HFC first then went TP. Didn't notice a difference at all.

Thanks man, just the answer I was looking for since I really didn't want to go that route as I never track the car, and would prefer to keep the HFC for DD.

I thought that maybe with a test pipe there would be louder pops and backfire but I guess noise wise there isn't any difference.

The only other option is to get the V2 extreme from the axle, but with that I'm worried about it sounding too hollow. The mufflers in the V2 standard is what gives the nice growl.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:50 PM   #329
Dimi_X.GSR
Forum Lackey

Does anyone have a V2 extreme with a HFC set up? If so please link the vid
Old 09-05-2013, 04:33 AM   #330
Brackett
Just Spooling Up

http://http://i1290.photobucket.com/...ps25d2c2dc.mp4

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Brackett is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message