Interior lighting wire? - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > '08+ Lancer Common > '08+ Lancer Common Electronics & Audio
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

'08+ Lancer Common Electronics & Audio General discussion for electronics & audio topics that are common among all 08+ Lancers.

Old 05-06-2010, 04:24 PM   #1
elementalcode
X-phile

Interior lighting wire?

Sorry if this was posted somewhere but does anyone know what wire to tap into for power when you turn your interior lights on? I have a mechanical boost gauge and am trying to wire it up so it turns on when everything else turns on (climate control knobs, awc acs buttons, etc)\

Searched with no avail but pretty sure i remember seeing it somewhere. Search never works when i need it most
elementalcode is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2010, 06:54 PM   #2
heavyD
Just Spooling Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementalcode View Post
Sorry if this was posted somewhere but does anyone know what wire to tap into for power when you turn your interior lights on? I have a mechanical boost gauge and am trying to wire it up so it turns on when everything else turns on (climate control knobs, awc acs buttons, etc)

Searched with no avail but pretty sure i remember seeing it somewhere. Search never works when i need it most
Orange wire in the harness that connects to your radio if you are looking for illumination.
heavyD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-06-2010, 11:11 PM   #3
elementalcode
X-phile

Quote:
if you are looking for illumination
By illumination i mean only on when i switch the headlights on as i dont mean the dimmer wire lol. Also, is the wire white and orange? or just solid orange. Thanks

Old 05-07-2010, 08:33 PM   #4
elementalcode
X-phile

bump anyone else?
Old 05-08-2010, 03:43 AM   #5
AMI CUSTOMS
THEMEMPHISFORCE

For your electrical wiring needs just PM in the future,

It is brown or gray for the evo. This is at the fuse box under the dash. White 20 pin plug, it is either pin 10 or 13, whichever one is brown or gray.

Last edited by AMI CUSTOMS; 05-08-2010 at 03:49 AM.
AMI CUSTOMS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-08-2010, 08:28 AM   #6
elementalcode
X-phile

Andrew to the rescue

Thanks alot man much appreciated
Old 06-14-2011, 09:34 PM   #7
ZeroCooll21
[NEEvo President]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMI CUSTOMS View Post
For your electrical wiring needs just PM in the future,

It is brown or gray for the evo. This is at the fuse box under the dash. White 20 pin plug, it is either pin 10 or 13, whichever one is brown or gray.

So can you use the yellow too or does it have to be that brown one? How do you know which one is pin 10, I don't see any markings to identify #1.

Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP Lomker
ZeroCooll21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2011, 11:12 AM   #8
ZeroCooll21
[NEEvo President]

yAHHH?? nooo?? yah do? Yah don't?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP Lomker
ZeroCooll21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement