Rear sway on oem suspension? - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Evo X > Evo X Wheels, Suspension & Brakes
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Evo X Wheels, Suspension & Brakes General discussion for wheels, tires, brakes, and suspension topics that are unique to the Evo X. IF THE TOPIC IS COMMON WITH OTHER LANCERS, PLEASE POST IT IN: '08+ Lancer Common.
Sponsored by:
Advertisement

Old 06-13-2011, 06:00 PM   #1
Evo_Freak
[Local Team Member]

Rear sway on oem suspension?

Ive had my whiteline rear bar sitting around for a while now and I was wondering if it will do me any good installing it while on OEM GSR suspension? The car is used predominantly for track and its actually quite quick in nearly stock trim (took 2nd fastest last time attack event)

My full list of mods (not sure if they matter) are in my sig.

thoughts on the rear bar?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Evo_Freak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-13-2011, 06:01 PM   #2
bradze
Grumpy young man

put it on, feels much better, i think was my first upgrade

my random nothingness thread

"i can bitch, i can bitch 'cuz i'm better than you" elton john
bradze is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2011, 06:06 PM   #3
Lovinmyevo
Just Spooling Up

Why not use it bro
Lovinmyevo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2011, 07:16 PM   #4
X-Factor
Forum Lackey

I was wondering this as well. What about front sways?

-2010 OBP Evo X SE #297 - 382/387 SOLD
X-Factor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2011, 07:21 PM   #5
Evo_Freak
[Local Team Member]

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
I was wondering this as well. What about front sways?
I was told oem front was more than adequate so save the money...

Old 06-13-2011, 07:21 PM   #6
Evo_Freak
[Local Team Member]

rubber arm twisted... hopefully it helps me get closer to the time I need to beat.

Old 06-13-2011, 07:24 PM   #7
X-Factor
Forum Lackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo_Freak View Post
I was told oem front was more than adequate so save the money...
Noted.

-2010 OBP Evo X SE #297 - 382/387 SOLD
X-Factor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2011, 09:27 PM   #8
Evo_Freak
[Local Team Member]

So... just tried installing my sway bar, only to find out AMS sent me the wrong fucken bar... way to go. Had to quickly bolt the OEM one back up so I can now head to the track.

Old 06-15-2011, 11:58 AM   #9
Ducman

you could always try the Perrin rear sway with end links...I picked my evo up on Monday and this is the first mod that I am doing.
Ducman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2011, 02:29 PM   #10
dave
Forum Lackey

https://www.evoxforums.com/forums/sho...t=rear+swaybar

https://www.evoxforums.com/forums/sho...t=rear+swaybar

just some experiences i had with a rear bar on the stock suspension.
AGP Front Mount Intercooler / Upper Intercooler Pipe
WORKS Short Shift Kit / Grab Shift Knob
T1R Shift Boot
COBB Accessport w/ AccessTuner Race
dave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement