Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Upgrade Ralliart brakes to Brembo - list

9K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  ugakirk 
#1 ·
Hello guys,

I've been trying to summarize the information on what is needed to upgrade the OEM Ralliart 2009+ brakes to Brembo or any other calipers.

What is the Brembo calipers looking for: 4 pistons - any specific number or model?
What is the minimal size of the rotors for the caliper - 320mm\12.6 inch, 325mm\12,8 inch?
What should be size of the pads and parameters should be looking at, depends on the rotors but let's consider will take smallest one?

As i'm using 18' OEM Ralliart alloy, the offset won't allow me to put the calipers. I will probably test what kind of additional offset i will need to fit them 10-15-20 mm i guess.
If this is known as a size, please do share, i guess it also depends on the caliper size.

If there is anything else for this upgrade, feel free to help.

I have asked all of these questions probably again, as i couldn't find them summarized in one place. If they exist, please let me know.

Thank you.

See less See more
#2 ·
Well, to upgrade Ralliart brakes you have a few options.
1. Get Evo X brakes wholesale from eBay, etc. Modify the rears to fit and get brackets for the front and then grind down the calipers to fit.
2. Buy K-Sport or other kit made for the Ralliart
3. piece something together and make your own brackets, grind bits off, CTSV setup is the best homebrew setup I've seen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.