BC Racing BR coilovers user review - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Evo X > Evo X Wheels, Suspension & Brakes
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Evo X Wheels, Suspension & Brakes General discussion for wheels, tires, brakes, and suspension topics that are unique to the Evo X. IF THE TOPIC IS COMMON WITH OTHER LANCERS, PLEASE POST IT IN: '08+ Lancer Common.
Sponsored by:
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2009, 05:13 PM   #1
bisdakr

BC Racing BR coilovers user review

Anyone running these coilovers on their evo X care to give them a review? They're a lot cheaper than tein flex and the company claims its comparable to tein flex. Can someone give us their thoughts on this, thanks.
bisdakr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2009, 12:51 AM   #2
[email protected]
[Local Team Member]

I have them on my 08 evo x mr, and no problems (20,000+ miles) The finish looks brand new, no noises or clunking. And I like that there right in Orlando, Florida.
I bought mine from Logan @ Darksideengineering. He works with BC, actually he works in the same building as BC.

I even stopped into there headquarters when I was down in Florida on Vacation. Top of the line shop, great customer service.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jeremy@SSP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-19-2009, 03:45 AM   #3
bisdakr

thanks for the input, how low do you have your car and how's the ride at that height?

Old 06-19-2009, 03:54 AM   #4
evox44
X-phile

I think there is a review on evom. My friend installed the BR coilovers on his GSR a while back, I don't think he wrote a review though However he said they felt like megan's and sold them right away and settled for springs. This was a while back when the BR was being introduced, perhaps it is better.
evox44 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-19-2009, 04:23 AM   #5
[email protected]
[Local Team Member]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisdakr View Post
thanks for the input, how low do you have your car and how's the ride at that height?

I love the ride, I have them set in the middle, and think they ride just like my Tein Flex ( my 2 other of my cars have them ) I honestly cant tell the difference. If you want the ride to be like stock....stick with springs. If you want to be able to fully adjust your suspension, and save a grand, then go with BC coil-overs.

And yes, BC has came out with totally new rear pillow ball mounts, and they have the rear dial extensions so you can easily change your rear settings without removing the rear seats.

Drove with 3 people, fully loaded car and luggage rack from Maryland to Orlando Florida and back, and thought the ride was great.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jeremy@SSP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-19-2009, 07:25 AM   #6
bisdakr

thanks for the input jsr..By the way your car looks nice and I like that rack..Planning on putting a thule rack on my RR evo X but I'm not sure what fit kit to use since thule doesn't have one yet. Your car also looks pretty low would you say that's about 2" or more?
Old 06-19-2009, 12:33 PM   #7
ricanevo
Just Spooling Up

I also have the BC coilovers and love them. no issues
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01952.JPG
Views:	2466
Size:	143.4 KB
ID:	4906   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01953.JPG
Views:	5358
Size:	154.2 KB
ID:	4907  

GET IN

I'LL SHOW U!!!!

P.S.
IT'S GOING TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
ricanevo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-19-2009, 12:41 PM   #8
ricanevo
Just Spooling Up

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01954.JPG
Views:	2507
Size:	144.7 KB
ID:	4910  
ricanevo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-19-2009, 01:29 PM   #9
bisdakr

nice clean ride
Old 06-19-2009, 11:58 PM   #10
Evo-L
n00b

We have tons of happy customers running these coilovers. We have actually never had anyone return a set due to a defect!

Non vendor link deleted

Thanks JSR for the props.

Last edited by FLK; 02-23-2010 at 01:44 AM.
Evo-L is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement