Alright so i know this question has been asked and answered before but if ive learned anything from reading how-to guides, things have changed from 2008-2015. Quick example, the Rally armor mud flaps come with instructions that don't quite match up with the 2015 wheel well layout. (not a major...
So the guy I bought my Evo from gave me the Cobb Access Port V2 along with the car, but he did not have the cable that goes with it. It has a 3 tunes on it: Summer/Winter/Stock.. I'd like to get the winter one on there, but can't really do that at this point. Are there any...
I just have a few simple questions here today. One, if I were to get a K&N Typhoon Intake <http://www.knfilters.com/search/product.aspx?prod=69-6546twr>, would I need a tune? Could it be tune from an access-port? Or does it have to be from a dyno? Also, I have a cat*delete pipe that I'm looking...
Yes of course Kami Speed can get COBB Tuning!!!
- EVO X 08-14 || Ralliart 09-12 : $450 Shipped
- Larger, full color, higher resolution screen
- Customizable multi-guage display
- In vehicle mount, with on/off switch
- Faster and easier to use with a familiar face
Maybe we can sum up our experience to get some sorts of baseline on what's accepted by dealerships!
Service comming up (my first since AP), what do you guys do with maps and AP when going into Mitsubishi dealership?
1. Unplugg AP and go.
2. Flash stock map and 1.
3. Unmarry completly
So I just bought a brand new 2011 EVO MR, and the dealership installed some aftermarket options that basically made it a stage two (minus the tune). All the parts and car are under warranty for 6y 60,000 miles. I didn't get the extended warranty, but the dealership threw it in to sweeten the...
- Cobb Stage 1+ AMS 93 octane map, v. 108
- loaded map into Access Tuner Race (ATR)
- hollywood's "tune MAF for your intake" 'how to:'
- opened the sensor calibrations > MAF calibration table
- tried to modify the MAF volt range of 1.32 by selecting it in ATR and then hitting 'M'...