Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
8,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
★ eTuning by Hollywood ★ Each tune custom fit to your needs, safe, and fast replies ★

EDIT; Just so people know I got my first bad review, you can read it here.
http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2111433&posted=1#post2111433

Now I need people to understand with my services I will an abundance of tweaks to perfect a tune and support you for a long time after we are done tuning.
However, chances are we will not finish in a day (I have on some but more than likely you won't be able to keep up getting me logs)
When we first start you car will not run perfectly, we will be adjusting items to make it fit your modifications so we will need to rough tune before fine tuning.
If you start tuning yourself throughout the process I will more than likely refund you and back away.

I only take on a few tunes at a time so I can focus on each one as if it were my own car, they guys I have tuned can attest to that I am easy to reach and will work with you throughout the process to ensure you are happy with your car.
Prices will differ on set up and dual maps / switching etc but I start out around $300 and go from there :shades:

You before my tune;

You after my tune;

Attachments

·
Registered
8,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Could you list any requirements needed before one of your etunes?

Data log method

EM type

Prior to tune tests, service, plugs etc.
I tune using ECUflash and AccessPort and no requirements other than have a wide-band in working order. Logging will depend on what you're using to tune with but there are many different ways. I'll help walk you through what you best options are as we go through the process.

·
Registered
776 Posts
damn im pretty interested, you will hear from me soon.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Ah! Much better advertising than your initial offer of naked pictures of Dino. Congratulations on your E-Tuning status. I wish you lots of success.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
Noob question: what's a 'wideband'?

When you install a testpipe or high flow cat or downpipe, you SHOULD monitor your "Air to Fuel Ratio" (AFR) because they alter your stock AFR. When you get a tune, one major factor taken into account is the AFR (along with boost curve). A wideband is essentially the sensor that plugs into the testpipe/high flow cat/downpipe, and attaches to a gauge and reads out the AFR so you can see what's going on.

That was the simplest/most basic explanation I can give at 3 in the morning.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Thanks.. Lots to learn. I'm planning to add some bolt-ons next summer, but I want to do it correct and safe, so for the time being I'm just trying to educate myself on the terminology and theory behind turbo engines.

1 - 20 of 192 Posts