Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
141 - 160 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
okay i bit the bullet and just placed an order on an aem uego. also since my ass is too picky and prefer to match, im putting in an order on an aem boost gauge tomorrow.

next is my my new intake and injectors. get everything together soon and hopefully a tune from hollywood_x. damn i am dying to finally be tuned after such a long motherflipping time.

·
Banned
1,410 Posts
is it possible for me to get etued without a wb02? I have AP

·
Registered
83 Posts

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Logging wideband into your AP, is that when unhook a harness and wire your wideband into that yellow wire under the passenger seat? if so i neex to do that once i wire in my new aem wideband. Anything special i have to do to monitor the boost with an aem boost gauge?

·
Registered
8,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
Logging wideband into your AP, is that when unhook a harness and wire your wideband into that yellow wire under the passenger seat? if so i neex to do that once i wire in my new aem wideband. Anything special i have to do to monitor the boost with an aem boost gauge?
Yes thats what you have to do and nothing special for boost, the AP reads that off the MAP sensor

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
last question. after disconnecting the harness under the seat to the rear o2 , do i have to remove that o2 out of the cat or i can just leave it in the cat?

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
last question. after disconnecting the harness under the seat to the rear o2 , do i have to remove that o2 out of the cat or i can just leave it in the cat?
You can leave it in but it will be damaged because the heater circuit will be disconnected. I just plugged mine and completely remove it.

·
Registered
273 Posts
That's the smartest thing to do. I've read some disconnect it, pull it from the pipe, and then secure it under the car. I don't see the point. Just remove it all together.

You can leave it in but it will be damaged because the heater circuit will be disconnected. I just plugged mine and completely remove it.

·
Registered
8,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #153 ·
Ok just finished a bunch of stuff this weekend and cleared out my back log!
I'm ready to take on 1 or 2 more so if your ready lets do this!

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
Seriously guys/gals, if you want to know that your tune is top notch and your car is happy, get a tune from this guy. It is the best money you can spend on your car. He is very meticulous and very good at what he does. I'm not saying this because him and I are lovers, I'm saying it cause its the absolute truth.

·
Vendor
292 Posts
Even Sean Ivey had some bad review in general...so nobody will be perfect in the eyes of everybody.
NOT possible to please everyone especially when the expectations of some are not realistic.

Sean

141 - 160 of 192 Posts