1. turn the ignition one click forward
2. Use the info button to scroll to the wrench icon
3. Hold down INFO until it beeps, and hold it again 2 more times (it will beep)
4. the Wrench should be blinking
5. press (don't hold) INFO 3x
6. Scroll the different service options..JPN, EUR, NAS... NAS10 , i think?
7. Hold down INFO to confirm until it beeps.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
A forum community dedicated to Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, classifieds, turbo upgrades, Body kits, modifications, troubleshooting, and more!