Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I need some help for buying an evo x mr! Ive been looking at an evo x mr with about 67k miles for about 24k at a dealer , the thing is that when I went to go look at it, they said it was out getting the transmission fixed and they asked for my number so that they can call me when its ready. And I had called them about it today and they said, word for word, "Theres something wrong with the computer and the module, and we are trying to finding a new one". what should I do? Is there anything else I should ask them before hand so I don't get scammed with a broken car? Thanks!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey I need some help for buying an evo x mr! Ive been looking at an evo x mr with about 67k miles for about 24k at a dealer , the thing is that when I went to go look at it, they said it was out getting the transmission fixed and they asked for my number so that they can call me when its ready. And I had called them about it today and they said, word for word, "Theres something wrong with the computer and the module, and we are trying to finding a new one". what should I do? Is there anything else I should ask them before hand so I don't get scammed with a broken car? Thanks!
I have one with 27k miles 2015 evo x mr for $25k

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts