Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see a lot of people running this setup in the +15 & even +12 offset. I would imagine there is a lot of fender work that has to be done & some aggressive camber used. Are these wheels suitable for track use are am I better off getting a 9.5 wheel with a +15 offset?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Depends more on tire size. I had to roll and pull with 265's and I'm only lowered .25 in the rear with -1.5 camber. Front only rubs on full lock.

I have 9.5 +15

·
Registered
332 Posts
Just picked up some 18x10.5 +12. I plan on running 275s. Probably gonna end up cutting the rear fenders and messing with the fronts a lot. Should be interesting.
Make sure you check out the pics of the AMS time attack build. That car had the best fender mods.

·
Registered
7,510 Posts
Oh its definitely possible to run 18x10.5 with no crazy rolling - see murlos car, but if you plan to go LOW (-1" drop is not low at all) then it will require some aggressive rolling and probably cutting. At this point you will want to consult someone who has alot of fender rolling experience, not just your friend who happens to have a fender roller in his garage.

·
Registered
149 Posts
10.5's + 15 here with just a roll and pull

About 3/4" lower now than when this pic was taken but it's still fine

·
Registered
135 Posts
Mueller says they are a no no. If you want it to have complete clearance, then it'll be 5-6 hours of work over there. It sucks, but I'm going to have to do it. To avoid crazy labor and crazy camber, just get a slightly higher offset.

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
Mueller says they are a no no. If you want it to have complete clearance, then it'll be 5-6 hours of work over there. It sucks, but I'm going to have to do it. To avoid crazy labor and crazy camber, just get a slightly higher offset.
Oh boy, muller. Now there is a special one

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.