Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
19-inch obviously.

2xx/yy r19s.

xx- depending on what width rim you are running
yy- depending on how harsh you want your ride to be/ how small you want your sidewall

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I run 245/35's on a 19 x 9.5 and I like it...I'll probably run 245 or 255 on the 10.5's I ordered lol
Do you hate grip or are you trying to be furious?

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Is it ok to stretch winter.tires on 19x10
I dont know why you would, but if you have so laying around that you want to use, throw them on. If you are in the market buy a tire that fits the wheel. If you are saving money stretched winter tires are much better in snow than all seasons or summer tires that fit. A little stretch isnt dangerous, its just not as much grip as you can get so why do it? SUPER stretch tires can be dangerous, but we dont usually get that level of retard in an evo....usually.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm running 19 x 9.5 +20 with 255/35/19 rubber. Stance is awesome. No rubbing on the rears and front scrub inner lining when at full lock but thats ok as long as it doesnt hit the guards.

Sorry also lowered 30mm front and back

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I'm running 19 x 9.5 +20 with 255/35/19 rubber. Stance is awesome. No rubbing on the rears and front scrub inner lining when at full lock but thats ok as long as it doesnt hit the guards.

Sorry also lowered 30mm front and back
Stance is awesome like the Special Olympics are special. Paying to go slower to impress high schoolers should be self critiquing. But it isnt, which brings us full circle back to the Special Olympics. Nice first post by the way. Off to a great start. Be sure to tell everyone at the Walmart parking lot I was a dick. Ill tell everyone at the track you're an idiot.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I'm on 19x10 with 275/30 all around.

No rubbing in rear, fronts only rubbed at full lock, and after a small amount of trimming of liner, no more rub.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
19x10 with a +25 offset and 275/30/19 Michelin Super Sport tires... Required the smallest of rear fender rolls.. It would just barely skim the tires when I would hit big dips in the road even with just me in the car. It wouldn't actually cut into the tire but it would leave marks on it and scuff it so I just rolled them anyway. Very easy to do by the way if you are scared of doing it. a heat gun, fender roller (you can always find someone to rent one from) and about 20min a fender, 30 if you really roll them flush.

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
Stance is awesome like the Special Olympics are special. Paying to go slower to impress high schoolers should be self critiquing. But it isnt, which brings us full circle back to the Special Olympics. Nice first post by the way. Off to a great start. Be sure to tell everyone at the Walmart parking lot I was a dick. Ill tell everyone at the track you're an idiot.
You roll your car to the track?

·
Registered
7 Posts
LOL each to their own mate. You call me an idiot when you know nothing about me? Dare i say you are a fool and an idiot for assuming, but dont want to get into internet keyboard warrior type battle now do we?

Either way Ops was asking for opinions so I gave input. Your input on the other hand has no benefit to the Ops question so you sir are the idiot.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts