Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 264 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread is pretty straight forward. Post a meme of a girl you would or wouldn't bang, there must be a car in the picture.

For anyone that is not familiar with 2/10 Would Not Bang check the link below
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/210-would-not-bang

4 girls? what guy wouldn't want a reverse gang bang.

Why I wouldn't bang... the car isn't the original paint job, the car is lowered. Her ass is definitely padded with something which is why she is in a skirt. Those boobs are too round, too perfect. It means they aren't real.

This next girl is married to Morricus supposedly. First off, that ass is to perfect. It was photoshopped. And only douche bags drive Evos. Would not bang.

·
Registered
187 Posts
This is absolutely amazing. I've gained so much car knowledge from this one thread alone than I have from the entire rest of the forum.

I have a question though. If a car with a VENTED HOOD = FAST CAR. What about a car with no hood?

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a question though. If a car with a VENTED HOOD = FAST CAR. What about a car with no hood?

First off, no girl in this photo. At least photoshop one in please. SRS BZNZ ONLY.

Second, since an engine bay is not a smooth surface unlike a hood, it will create drag which means the car will be slower. It'll add at least 2 seconds on the quarter mile. This is scientifically proven because Bill Nye the science guy said so.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
I can't lie this thread made me actually laugh. Especially the split ends comment lol

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Hahahaha lol @ morricus's'''es''s wife. Would def not bang. Looks like she has split ends.
HA!! My wife loves this. Well played HungryHippos, well played

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Nye_the_Science_Guy

I don't know if it was national, but it showed in here in seattle. He was a dude that did an educational science show for kids back in the 90's.

@Morricus. I was a bit hesitant at first, I was really really hoping you guys would understand the joke other wise shit would have got awkward for sure.

This next girl is something... Legs too long for an asian. All asians are short. She's got chicken ankles, that dress is ugly as hell and comes up to far on her legs. It's just to impractial to wear when driving a car, I won't even talk about the heels. WTF is up with her headphones? Two different colors? Does she have to listen to 2 different songs at the same time?

1 - 20 of 264 Posts