Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

221 - 240 of 266 Posts

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
We don't allow vulgar language on the forum, even if it's part of a meme. We're also not fond of this type of thread. It's juvenile at best, and the content is inappropriate. Please don't repost. This is only a warning to document it has been discussed.

I thought it'd be more interesting than... Hi I just turned 19 and bought a evo 8 but its broken, there are a bunch of bolt ons but I don't know how to tune it, to how fix car pl0x.
Dude, I made a thread on evom trying to get people to post up their times in GT5. NOBODY but one person replied (the reply was "LOL" which i assumed to be a pun of some sort). It's just too mature up there

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
He returns! The 2nd one is my favorite of the three, "Someone put a ring it it,sexy Housewife"...HA!

·
[Detailing Moderator], [Local Team Mod], [Bone Clo
21,478 Posts
Yeah, need some new material. I might do some hardcore google images searching this weekend.

edit: this should be in every mans office.

just sayin.
I'll have my wife take a photo of me with the evo.

We have a kegerator in my team area, and a beer fridge, and the team next door has a full bar and a bunch of arcade cabinet machines. We also have another tap for kegs we get delivered every Friday. Mmm beer Friday's

·
Registered
1,566 Posts

We have a kegerator in my team area, and a beer fridge, and the team next door has a full bar and a bunch of arcade cabinet machines. We also have another tap for kegs we get delivered every Friday. Mmm beer Friday's
And this is all at a workplace? Fucking awesome :godance:

·
Registered
1,689 Posts

so are you guys hiring?. I wont ask for benefits (health insurance). I may need some extra sick days lol considering how much drinking would take place LOL

·
[Detailing Moderator], [Local Team Mod], [Bone Clo
21,478 Posts
so are you guys hiring?. I wont ask for benefits (health insurance). I may need some extra sick days lol considering how much drinking would take place LOL
We literally have over 6000 positions open worldwide. My orientation had over 150 people in it, and that's about how many are hired a week.

So yeah. We are hiring. If you guys ever decide to Apply, let me know and I'll put you in as a referral. :)

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
We literally have over 6000 positions open worldwide. My orientation had over 150 people in it, and that's about how many are hired a week.

So yeah. We are hiring. If you guys ever decide to Apply, let me know and I'll put you in as a referral. :)
Disclaimer: You carry a fucking pager and after 6 months it ruins your life.

221 - 240 of 266 Posts