Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

241 - 260 of 266 Posts

·
[Detailing Moderator], [Local Team Mod], [Bone Clo
21,478 Posts
Disclaimer: You carry a fucking pager and after 6 months it ruins your life.
Lol. Not everyone has that experience. Most teams have rotations. Pager duty is on me 3 days of every month, and only between 9:30-5:30 pm (hard stop). My last company I was available and called literally 24/7. It ate a bag of sloppy dicks. Amazon is glorious in how much better it is.

It's the White House.
More yellow actually.

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Lol. Not everyone has that experience. Most teams have rotations. Pager duty is on me 3 days of every month, and only between 9:30-5:30 pm (hard stop). My last company I was available and called literally 24/7. It ate a bag of sloppy dicks. Amazon is glorious in how much better it is.

More yellow actually.
Swishy answer your PM's.

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
HA!!! "Eyes of an Angel" HA!!

·
Registered
473 Posts
This thread is pretty straight forward. Post a meme of a girl you would or wouldn't bang, there must be a car in the picture.

[...]
This next girl is married to Morricus supposedly. First off, that ass is to perfect. It was photoshopped. And only douche bags drive Evos. Would not bang.
Hahahahahahaha I'm going color-print this meme on a paper and take it to whichever the shop that's gonna install my intercooler. Can't imagine a better way to convince a mechanic NOT to put a stencil on the FMIC. :bowlol:

241 - 260 of 266 Posts