Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
X ROM flashed to your stock ECU won't fix P0365. Has been tried many times...

I can disable both solenoids if you want to send me the ROM. Done it before, so can look at yours.

RA manifold is fine, I did it on LICP because was using stock plastic manifold.
Thanks Man,
Since I already have the sensors, I'll get them installed and eliminate codes that way but if I get into some issues, for sure I'll hit you up.
Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
She feels amazing and really fun to drive. Torque steer is not too bad. Owned a fwd Talon turbo so used to it...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Did some more work on the car...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Figured I'd update if people are still interested in doing a similar build. Been running strong! Holding boost and no mechanical issues at all... I drive aggressive and she behaves.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Isaque, you give me all the more motivation to keep going forward with my project. I have been collecting parts and looking into turbo charging my car for a long time.. and thats an understatement. I started investing money into my project since 2012. Only until a year ago did I start to feel more capable of taking it head on. I'm glad to hear that the car is holding up well.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Update to 2020 folks... Been a minute! Car spent that last 2 years pushing 16psi with 300whp with a tune from @htuing from Puerto Rico. Hiram and his crew have been great!
2020 now going for more with some major mods!
Follow on Facebook Group Mitsubishi Lancer Turbo Club for more. Or Insta @isaquenunes80 @mitsubishi_lancer_turbo_club
Cheers

41 - 48 of 48 Posts