Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall I was looking to post my X for sale but wanted some advice on pricing.

2008 GSR
Black
<32k miles
one owner
Stock -except stereo and twm short shifter.
Clean title, no accidents
Excellent shape- only minor chips and scratches Garage kept

In Texas. My car is older than most, but mileage is super low and would figure that would be more important.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
585 Posts
Yea I don't think that the timing chain was covered..

I agree though, since it is low miles, one owner and not in the rust belt, you might could get high 20's maybe 30? I would list it for 30k OBO. See what you get. Shoot, if I was looking for another X, I would definitely consider this. Granted the newer models are more desirable, but you can't hardly find a lower miles, stock, clean one.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yea I don't think that the timing chain was covered..

I agree though, since it is low miles, one owner and not in the rust belt, you might could get high 20's maybe 30? I would list it for 30k OBO. See what you get. Shoot, if I was looking for another X, I would definitely consider this. Granted the newer models are more desirable, but you can't hardly find a lower miles, stock, clean one.
I think he should get 30k or very close to it in this market. I have seen a lot of 2010+ with 70-80k in the 25-28k range. Yea they are newer but I rather get one with lower miles even if it’s older

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.